• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are you playing? Non-Nintendo-published edition

SquidBuster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DubaloSeven
Been playing alot of Guilty Gear. Grinding in training mode and going to meetups in order to get better.

Single-player games I've been playing are HyperDimension Neptunia,, Final Fantasy Type-0, The Guided Fate Paradox, and Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed. I'm not sure whether I prefer Neptunia or Type-0 the best, but they're all really fun.

Leigh

Inkster Jr.
I've been playing Project DIVA F 2nd on my Vita, it's a really fun (and hard) rhythm game.

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
Metal Gear Solid 2, Bayonetta, and Dragon Ball Xenoverse currently.
I'd recommend all three, but I'm not enjoying MGS2 as much as 3 or the original yet.
MGS2 is decidedly worse than all the rest. I still like it though.

Just Splatoon at the mo...but Also Ace Attourney Trilogy :)

Last edited:

Nixon_Corral

Inkling
Hmm, among non-Nintendo published games, I'm playing Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, and I think it's just outstanding. Currently playing the P3 side, since it's my favorite of the two games, but I might try the P4 perspective as well, if I ever replay it.

I also finally tried MLB The Show, and I am quite pleased with it (Go Braves!). Great baseball sim with high accessibility to beginners like me, but lots of deep options as well. Good game.

MGS2 is decidedly worse than all the rest.
...no. No it isn't. MGS2 is outstanding and competes very well for best in the series.

But I guess it's all just opinion. :) I understand why you might not like it as much as the others.

PerfektNerD

The Villain You Need
NNID
Perfekt
...no. No it isn't. MGS2 is outstanding and competes very well for best in the series.

But I guess it's all just opinion. :) I understand why you might not like it as much as the others.
I liked the story, but the controls were really awkward and the boss fights were probably the worst IMO. I still like it tho haha

Nixon_Corral

Inkling
I've been playing Project DIVA F 2nd on my Vita, it's a really fun (and hard) rhythm game.
I've been thinking of getting that game to tide me over until Persona 4: Dancing All Night. Would it be fun for someone who's not really familiar with Miku?

Fakevox

Senior Squid
I've been thinking of getting that game to tide me over until Persona 4: Dancing All Night. Would it be fun for someone who's not really familiar with Miku?
As someone who's knowledge of Miku kinda ends at "They're a vocaloid, and I understand what a vocaloid is," it's a very solid rhythm game. Song selection is generally nice (if you like vocaloid voices), plus you can spend some time dressing the characters up and patting their heads if you're into that.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ikachan (3DS), Fantasy Zone (3DS) and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS).

treesy

Inkling
NNID
treesin
Smite and Smash (Melee, PM, 4) mostly. I should really spice it up but I almost feel like I don't have time for more games lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom