• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are your talents? Showcase!

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I guess lifting heavy objects without any help would be my talent.
Things like tables, t.v. wouldn't be a problem for me.
Other then that I can get cats including stray cats to follow me.
Sometimes they just come up to me. I'm the only one in my family
with these two talents.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
My talent kinda sounds like a cop out but what I do really well is learning things. What I mean is that I pick up things really quickly, I am always focusing on what good habits I want and other beneficial aspects I want to pick up. It is really helpful when picking up new things like a new genre of video games, or scuba diving or horse back riding.

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
My only real talent I can think of is my ability to make comebacks and whatnot really quickly. It helps alot when I get into arguments at school, which is quite frequent.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
I practice voice acting. But I don't have a microphone to record with yet so I'm just stuck using my phone for time being.

Lucarii

Inkling
NNID
Lucarii
I draw quite a bit but I wouldn't say I'm too good... yet.

I'm a jack of all trades when it comes to stuff like paintings, drawing, flash games, etc.

This is some personal digital artwork:

Traditional Artwork:

I also do things like 3D modelling and flash games at school:

3D Animation:
Flash Game: http://sta.sh/0gm6x79ldtp

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I wouldn't say I'm talented, but I've tried my hand at most kinds of art. I do a little bit of doodling on the side (nothing serious), and I was in my high school's drama club for a year & a half. Those were some awesome times; most of my real-life friends, I made there. Then there was the time I tried writing a script for a Smash machinima (don't ask).

My current focus is music. Again, nothing serious, just foolin' around with GarageBand, mostly covers. I'm very much an amateur, but once I get better I'll hopefully still be in a position to share my stuff online. Not that I plan to make a living as a musician, though. I've seen what it did to my dad. (I support him still, tho!)

lostleader

Senior Squid
NNID
lostleader
For actual talent, I have the ability to laugh on command (well somewhat, just give me like a minute so i can think of something funny).
I also have the amazing superpower of not being able to trip! it's amazing how I always almost do it, but never do!

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
I dunno if it's talent YET, but I self-learned music composition. Most of the original music I've composed are inspired by game music, so I haven't really developed my own style yet.

Nothing that can be shown, but heard. https://soundcloud.com/guideboon

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
I can read, write, and speak Modern Standard Arabic. Listening is hit or miss because my hearing is dodgy. Remember kids, when you go to out in the country to shoot guns, make sure to wear hearing protection. AR-15's and ear plugs/ear muffs are really good friends and hate being apart from each other. My left ear still hurts just thinking about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom