• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What are your talents? Showcase!

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
That looks pretty good. I especially like the detail in the face and hair.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I can play Splatoon.

Alright, seriously, I played violin for a few years and I like to draw. Here are some stuff I drew using a mouse and GIMP:
I have an Intuos Tablet now, and hopefully I can make some art of the same quality/better quality using Fire Alpaca.

maui9

Inkling
Well i can cook really well and i can cry and sound like a baby. I have video of it but i dunno if i can share it yet lol

DawnDinosaur

Full Squid
NNID
dragonghostangel
I've played the violin for 7 years, and I think I'm pretty good a digital and traditional art for my age. I wouldn't call it a talent but I'm really good at writing essays.
Those are really good. When you say pretty good for your age- do you mind if I ask how old you are?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Here, have a WIP of one of my Inklings. If you want to draw her, shoot me a message.
My smol Inkling.png I updated it a bit, and I'm definitely going to change the hand(it looks weird to me now) and add her head gear.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, if we're allowed to show off a little bit...
Ze_Cuttlesquid.jpg
This here's the little guy in my avatar at full size (well, when you click on it anyway). I kinda-sorta screwed up the shading on the arms (plus in hindsight, the little gap between the head and mantle really shouldn't be black).

Those symbols at the bottom are runes. It's supposed to say "I AM CONFUSED" (hence the head-scratching), but when I scanned the pic the second row was cut off for some reason, leaving just the "I AM" part. Who does this cuttlefish think he is, Jesus?{/s]

Shamie

Inkling
NNID
Shamie
Uh...I guess I'll post here. Why not?

Wouldn't call it a talent but for certain songs that I don't have sheet music for I can ear play them on my violin/piano. Composing songs is the hard part, never learned how to actually write music beyond basic notes...haha...

I think I'm a pretty good artist and writer...aside from the fact my main character always dies (most times) in the end of my stories. I'm working on happy endings.

I can take my left eye out on command because it's a prosthetic. Yes, I do consider this a talent because most people can't take out their eyes.

Sombrinha

Inkling
NNID
kagecanada
Uh...I guess I'll post here. Why

Wouldn't call it a talent but for certain songs that I don't have sheet music for I can ear play them on my violin/piano. Composing songs is the hard part, never learned how to actually write music beyond basic notes...haha...
If I say to you that composition doesn't have methods, I would be lying. But these methods don't need to be used, you just need to sit for a while with your instrument and try to make something that you like. I do a lot of compositions, but I don't have a good way to show them right now.
I have some convers on YouTube, though. One of them:

Gray

Inkling
Well, I consider myself a pretty good artist, I also have a pretty handy talent of being able to look like a dude so that's a thing.

Squiderr

Inkling
NNID
BlueBomberr
My talents would be playing the cello, and drawing on my graphics tablet. ^_^

Now, I'm too shy to show my artwork but when I'm ready I might show it. XD

Jei-Cos

Full Squid
NNID
JeiCos
Here is just a small handful my art talent..:
riku_by_jasonterror-d3hbewf.jpg

And This is my talen in the form of making cosplay stuff (this whole DA Page is my commission account, so everything the images are titled as are made by me..Example, the full body Cloud Cosplay pictures are not ALL by me, just what the title mentions the image is there for):
http://terrorcommissions.deviantart.com/
I don't have any proof of my Musical talent, so you guys are just gonna have to believe me..But I have plenty of people who have watched me play guitar at least..But at the moment I play guitar, bass and drums at a professional level (not making money, but long enough that my skill level would be considered professional). And a little bit of Piano and Keyboards, though I don't have one to practice on..But it doesn't matter because I am able to pick up an instrument andnot completely suck at it the first time I play it..Which is a talent all it's own.

AlphaOmegaSplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
phs2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-5305-7165-0622
I am a world-class sport stacker, I am currently ranked 15th in my age division(12M at the time of this posting) in the USA.
<----This is basically what it is in a nutshell. None of these people are me though.

aviatsvi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
boatjello
I can sort of draw well and I can sing. I like acting too :)
I don't really have any of my art on my computer, sorry

flamestar6

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kris4490
i can hit a baseball with the other side of the bat
i can fit inside a locker idk why i can tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom