What badges are you trying to get?

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
I like hearing what sorts of goals people have, so my question to everyone is exactly the title, what badges are you currently working towards? I just finished getting the 5 star badge for Tri-slosher Nouveau, and I feel like I'm left asking myself that, what badges am I trying to get? The ones I'm going for currently are 4 star Enperries, 4 star Heavy Splatling, the silver Cohozuna (Which I'm only a few off from getting!), all bronze Salmon Runs stage badges I haven't already gotten, and the gold Deep Cut badges (Which I SHOULD be able to finish off getting with this upcoming fest, assuming I have the energy to play).

Alternatively, what are some badges you have but had to work hard on and are proud about getting? I haven't been in S+ for a very long time, as I lost the energy to grind back up to getting back in, but I still keep the S+ badge on my Splashtag, because I worked hard to get it and I'm proud of having it. I'm also proud of the gold Big Run badge I got, which I managed to get during the first Big Run (Ironically, long before I'd actually start to improve and get better at Salmon Run to the extent I am now, though I'm still no expert)

I just want to hear about what peoples goals are, long or short term!

SolarSpinner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
precious116373
Switch Friend Code
SW-3520-1828-4413
I just finished the gold vacuum grind I wanna get top 5 X rank eventually
The joke answer is I want Sheldon Ballpoint 5 star badge (it comes with Squid beakon)

MysticTactician

Inkling
Currently have 180 out of the 510 (subject to change) badges in this game. Really just trying to go for rare badges at this point or badges that not a lot of people own.

Some of the rare ones I have that not a lot of people have:
  • Gold Marigold (Order 1,000 concessions)
  • 30,000,000 spent at the Shell-Out Machine
  • 4 Jackpots @ Shell-Out Machine
  • Lv. 300 (soon to be 400)
  • Lv. 100 Tableturf (going for 999)

Some of the rare ones I actually want:
  • X Rank Badges
  • Series Badges
  • Top 5% in Challenges
Either way, not rushing it. Vibing & taking my time.

SolarSpinner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
precious116373
Switch Friend Code
SW-3520-1828-4413
I don't have that much in the realm of super rare badges
I do have top 500 X rank
999 Sockeye
Gold Vacuum and Inkjet
Top 5% Challenges and Big Run
Level 200
Also question does spamming orders count for the badge cause I got 99 both EXPs and like 30 or 40 team EXPs I could use up

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Gold Stinger
Gold Killer Wail 5.1
and...
…uh...
I guess 5 star REEF-LUX 450
I'm kind of focusing all of my effort on a select few.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i already have badges that i'm pretty happy with, but i'd love to someday get gold zipcaster. that's a long way out though, i only just got silver a month or so ago

i'd also like to swap out my silver maws badge with a silver joe badge; maws is my favorite boss to kill, and joe is my favorite king, so it would be really fitting. that's even further out though, since i don't play salmon run very often and my joe kill count is a grand total of... 3. not even close to 100 yet (and i don't plan on putting the 10-kill badge on there)

MysticTactician

Inkling
Also question does spamming orders count for the badge cause I got 99 both EXPs and like 30 or 40 team EXPs I could use up
It does. From the wiki page on badges here:

Concession tickets are immediately counted towards badge progress upon use and no participation in battles is technically required.
Pretty much how I got that. I wasn't planning on using the drink tickets since I always just save/use chunks anyways, so I burned all of mine when grinding, especially since the Expansion Pass gave me so much.

AdphæeXD

Full Squid
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-0440-1499-8900
I'm going for 5-star heavy edit. I am a midline splating player, and I already have 5-star Nautilus. Along with my Nautilus badge, I am really, really, really proud of my Golden Rockenburg badge. Nothing tough to get, but Rockenburg is my favorite brand.

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
im starting to learn pencil and i'd like to 4 star both of them at some point. other than that i'm mostly waiting for salmon run badges. i still need sockeye/grounds/bay 9s and i'm aiming to get at least one of those over spring break (no time to grind 9s during school x_x) i'm also abt 1/4 of the way to the silver joe badge and im aiming to get gold maws badge by the end of the year ^^

Jazellie

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4798-9690-3003
probably 5 star enperry and also 4 star painbrush nouveau! i've been playing both weapons a lot. as for other badges... silver splashdown or tenta missiles? the silver tenta missiles badge would be REALLY funny to have, strike fear in my opponent's hearts >: D

as for badges i have gotten... 5 star ballpoint, i've been playing the weapon since the middle of the first chill season and i finally got the badge in the second drizzle season! i even took a clip of me getting the badge and everything lol, i was so proud of myself.

isaac4

Inkling Commander
Well some of the harder to get badges that I have and like are
  • Both 5 star Machine kit badges
  • Slosher 5 star badge
  • Gold Booyah Bomb badge
  • Gold Tower Control badge
  • Top 5% in Challenge badge
  • Silver Salmonid Smokeyard badge
I still want to get all 5 star badges for every slosher but that'll take a long time
I'm also working to get gold Clam Blitz badge since it's the only golden Anarchy mode badge I don't have yet but the badge I'm pushing for the most is any of the X rank power badges
I don't know how they work rn because this is the first time I'm really trying for a high power in X rank plus the addition of the new badges makes me confused on what I'll get when the season is over but I'll find out soon I guess

QuagSass

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
I want to get the Octobrush to 5 stars someday (it's very close), but everytime I get on to play I end up using a splatling instead. The spinners have taken me hostage. Also I want the golden Maws badge, those guys keep going after me and it's become a bit of an inside joke between friends.

My current short-term goal is to get the Ballpoint Nouveau and both Minis to 4 stars. After that I'd have every splatling at 4-5 stars : DDDD

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
I like hearing what sorts of goals people have, so my question to everyone is exactly the title, what badges are you currently working towards? I just finished getting the 5 star badge for Tri-slosher Nouveau, and I feel like I'm left asking myself that, what badges am I trying to get? The ones I'm going for currently are 4 star Enperries, 4 star Heavy Splatling, the silver Cohozuna (Which I'm only a few off from getting!), all bronze Salmon Runs stage badges I haven't already gotten, and the gold Deep Cut badges (Which I SHOULD be able to finish off getting with this upcoming fest, assuming I have the energy to play).

Alternatively, what are some badges you have but had to work hard on and are proud about getting? I haven't been in S+ for a very long time, as I lost the energy to grind back up to getting back in, but I still keep the S+ badge on my Splashtag, because I worked hard to get it and I'm proud of having it. I'm also proud of the gold Big Run badge I got, which I managed to get during the first Big Run (Ironically, long before I'd actually start to improve and get better at Salmon Run to the extent I am now, though I'm still no expert)

I just want to hear about what peoples goals are, long or short term!
I'm currently trying to get the gold crab, zip, and inkjet badges. They are gonna take a while to get so wish me luck on my grind lol

ikebro

Senior Squid
Pronouns
any/pronouns
-gold tacticooler badge (just recently got the silver one!)
-5* inkbrush (working on it!)
-gold marigold (i <3 3x cash bonus)
-eggvp 600 gone fission and 999 gone fission (best salmon run map 💯💯💯)
-gold steel eel
that's all atm

Yosi Spring

Pro Squid
Some of the rare ones I have that not a lot of people have:
  • Gold Marigold (Order 1,000 concessions)
  • 30,000,000 spent at the Shell-Out Machine
  • 4 Jackpots @ Shell-Out Machine
  • Lv. 300 (soon to be 400)
  • Lv. 100 Tableturf (going for 999)
How do you already have the 30m Shell Out badge??? That's the one badge I want 😭

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
-gold tacticooler badge (just recently got the silver one!)
-5* inkbrush (working on it!)
-gold marigold (i <3 3x cash bonus)
-eggvp 600 gone fission and 999 gone fission (best salmon run map 💯💯💯)
-gold steel eel
that's all atm
Hey, I'm working on Gold Cooler too! Also Gone Fission best Salmons map CORRECT. I've gotten the 600 EVP badge for that one, but not the 999 yet (I got CLOSE to 999 during the Sockeye Golden Rotation, and even managed to get Max Hazard, but I've yet to get any 999 EVP badges), but its ABSOLUTELY and easily my favorite Salmon map

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
I’m currently grinding out the vanilla Mini Splatling to 4 stars, and trying to get the gold Ultra Stamp badge (because that special is on most of the weapons I play, I can’t seem to escape it).

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
I think my next goal, for now at least, will be getting to four stars on vanilla Slosher or maybe five on Ballpoint. Like two weeks ago I had just finished the grind to get Neo Stamper to 5 star and I'm kinda looking for something else to play. Stamper's still a lot of fun to me but I'm at the point where I'm probably about to start mixing other weapons in and maybe will end up playing them alongside / instead of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom