1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

What do Inklings eat?

Discussion in 'Regular Discussion' started by BandanaWaddleDee, Jul 3, 2015.

1. HighColorSunset

HighColorSunset Full Squid

NNID:
    AmazingStrange9
    I wouldn't be surprised if they ate various types of fish, like salmon and cod. They may also eat fish tacos, fish and chips, etc.

2. Agent 15

Agent 15 Inkling

In the S1 artbook, they show various fruits that I belive evolved from seaweed. Hope this helps!

3. Agent 15

Agent 15 Inkling

Look at the S2 Octo expansion. on the metro there are isopods, sea angels, ping pong tree sponges, deep-sea jellies, predatory tunicates, gulper eels, flashlight fish, long snout dogfish, siphonophores, and blobfish. and for bioluminescence, there is C.Q. Cumber

4. Agent 15

Agent 15 Inkling

ALL RIGHT THAT'S JUST MESSED UP!!!!! IF YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MY BELOVED INKLINGS AGAIN I'LL SPLAT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!

5. Agent 15

Agent 15 Inkling

yes, some people do. I belive that this is more acceptable than:

6. Agent 15

Agent 15 Inkling

not octarians, because no one knows they exist anymore except for the splatoon, and salmonid eggs are used for power alongside the Zapfish.

7. Agent 15

Agent 15 Inkling

Yes, humans are extinct
    the only mammals left are Judd and li'l Judd

8. Agent 15

Agent 15 Inkling

no birds, only the small ones survived

9. Agent 15

Agent 15 Inkling

NO WAY.

10. Stardust-Sonic

Stardust-Sonic Inkster Jr.

NNID:
    Stardust-Sonic
    Didn't they show at one point (maybe two because of recently) that they do eat red meat? There's a splatfest theme in Splatoon 1, it was land food (Callie) vs sea food (Marie). Clearly, on the artwork, there was red meat for Callie ...

Wait, does that mean that somehow, there are other mammals that survived but now serve as cattle for sea creatures that have become bipedal and intelligent as humans?

There's also the new japanese splatfest (besides unicorn vs narwhal for north america and kid vs grown up for Europe and Australia/New Zealand), people are saying the theme sweet pork vs sour pork (based on what I've heard from their translation). :/