• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

WHAT DO WE CALL SPLATOON FANS?

what should we call splatoon fans

• splatties

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • octies/squidies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cephalopods

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • splatoon players

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
🤯the:what:tortellini:mad:on:cool:my:tongue:weenie:scared:pepperoni:oops:on:rolleyes:the:smile:walls🤪View attachment 10097
Wat is happening
IMG_0252.jpeg
*mentally insane due to 🤯the😵💫tortellini😡on😎my😜weenie😱 and my wife are all so happy for you guys and I hope you all have a great weekend and have a bad life ‍🔥(this is a very sad day to be alive right here and this will not happen again and you will be missed by everyone else in this world) (this is a taunt lmao)

Last edited:

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
r you sure you don’t want to be a part of this group of people who are trying to make a living off of the internet and not just for the sake of their own personal gain and personal gain and personal gain and the rest of the world is just a bunch of people who have no idea what they’re doing and are just trying to make money off of it and not be a part of it anymore and I am just saying I hope 🤞 this helps me to know what you’re talking and I don’t think you are doing this to be a part in this conversation because I’m just saying I am trying not being mean and I’m trying not being nice and I’m trying not to get in a lot more people that you don’t want me and I’m not doing that is what you do not mean anything wrong and I’m trying to not be crazy

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
r you sure you don’t want to be a part of this group of people who are trying to make a living off of the internet and not just for the sake of their own personal gain and personal gain and personal gain and the rest of the world is just a bunch of people who have no idea what they’re doing and are just trying to make money off of it and not be a part of it anymore and I am just saying I hope 🤞 this helps me to know what you’re talking and I don’t think you are doing this to be a part in this conversation because I’m just saying I am trying not being mean and I’m trying not being nice and I’m trying not to get in a lot more people that you don’t want me and I’m not doing that is what you do not mean anything wrong and I’m trying to not be crazy
Pls don’t be offended by this I did word suggestions

Cephalobro

I remember that when the Friday/saturday/sunday splatfest saying that big man’s catholic? IDK im not religious ;( pls no offend
No offence taken, but yes, a huge part of the Splatoon fanbase is religious. We just don't post it in the plaza much.

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
No offence taken, but yes, a huge part of the Splatoon fanbase is religious. We just don't post it in the plaza much.
Hmmm interesting.
I’ve recently been seeing some lesbian shipping thing called “PEARLINA” and stuff like,
“Agent 8 kisses Agent 4 in Side Order” but all we know about them is that they’re the template for a buncha clone inkling jelletons!
IMG_0279.png
(and yes, that’s not much)

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Hmmm interesting.
I’ve recently been seeing some lesbian shipping thing called “PEARLINA” and stuff like,
“Agent 8 kisses Agent 4 in Side Order” but all we know about her is that she’s the template for a buncha clone inkling jelletons! (and yes, that’s not much)
I just see that shipping as more of a headcanon that was repeated based on dialogue alone. I have even seen some use that memey artstyle as a joke about it.

Both Agent 4 and Agent 8 can be male as well. In fact, back in Splatoon 2, hairstyles were still locked to gender, which meant that the hairstyle seen on Parallel Canon would give away whether Agent 4 was male or female.

I'm fine with people having headcanons for stuff like this, what I'm not fine with is telling your headcanon is true canon and not leaving space for others to have their own headcanons. Forcing people to accept any headcanon as true canon is where I start getting annoyed.

For example, my own version of the Captain (the original Agent 3), Agent 8, Agent 4, and the new Agent 3 are all friends hanging out like bros. In this headcanon (which is my own), the original Agent 3 is Agent 4's older brother (and he's obviously his younger brother), whereas the new Agent 3 is Agent 8's distant cousin (they're both Octolings), one fought his way out of a Sanitizing facility, the other just happens to find himself fighting the fuzzy version of his people. All four of them have girlfriends outside of the New Squidbeak Splatoon. This again, is how I envision my own version of the agents and most likely, others see their own version of the agents very differently, which I'm 100% okay with.

Last edited:

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
ALL🤞HAIL🎃JESUS🤑HE🤤DIED🥺FOR👩‍🎤OUR👄SINS🥵AIOOUUGRHHG😜UGHHH😝SSKFKFFJJKDKGKH😓PLEASE🤔HELP🧐ME🥶I😁AM😆BEING😍BRUTALLY😰TORTURED👂BY🗣FIVE👱‍♀️MEN

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
I just see that shipping as more of a headcanon that was repeated based on dialogue alone. I have even seen some use that memey artstyle as a joke about it.

Both Agent 4 and Agent 8 can be male as well. In fact, back in Splatoon 2, hairstyles were still locked to gender, which meant that the hairstyle seen on Parallel Canon would give away whether Agent 4 was male or female.

I'm fine with people having headcanons for stuff like this, what I'm not fine with is telling your headcanon is true canon and not leaving space for others to have their own headcanons. Forcing people to accept any headcanon as true canon is where I start getting annoyed.

For example, my own version of the Captain (the original Agent 3), Agent 8, Agent 4, and the new Agent 3 are all friends hanging out like bros. In this headcanon (which is my own), the original Agent 3 is Agent 4's older brother (and he's obviously his younger brother), whereas the new Agent 3 is Agent 8's distant cousin (they're both Octolings), one fought his way out of a Sanitizing facility, the other just happens to find himself fighting the fuzzy version of his people. All four of them have girlfriends outside of the New Squidbeak Splatoon. This again, is how I envision my own version of the agents and most likely, others see their own version of the agents very differently, which I'm 100% okay with.
oh yeah, it’s just that Nintendo has 4 in most promotional art be a girl, but I respect other people’s OCs too :)

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
ALL🤞HAIL🎃JESUS🤑HE🤤DIED🥺FOR👩‍🎤OUR👄SINS🥵AIOOUUGRHHG😜UGHHH😝SSKFKFFJJKDKGKH😓PLEASE🤔HELP🧐ME🥶I😁AM😆BEING😍BRUTALLY😰TORTURED👂BY🗣FIVE👱‍♀️MEN
HELP ME GET OUT OF HERE AND I CAN NOT GET OVER HERE I CANT DO THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT I NEED FROM THIS MAN I DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS I CAN JUST GET OVER THIS GUY AND HE WILL DO THIS FOR MY HEART I CAN JUST DO MY OWN WORK I DONT WANT THIS GUY BEING ANOTHER PERSON 🧍‍♀ AND AND ITS HE SO JUST LIKE LIKE I I CAN CAN DO DO THIS THIS GUY IS IS SO SO SO AND we HAVE HAVE HAVE TO TO TO THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE THE HEART OF OF OF OF OF OF MY HEART AND IS IS MY HEART ♥ AND I HAVE HAVE

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
TU🤭 AIMES 😓QUE 👻JE🤡 MANGE😻 TES 💀ROTULES,👿 ESPÈCE🤠 DE🤛 MONSTRE💂‍♂️ ?
The
only way I could do that was if you’re going out of your your house to do the same and you don’t want me coming in to do that because you know I’m going out to the store to do that so you can get the money out and you don’t want me going to do it because you know that means you have a job that I have a lot to be doing so you know what I’m talking to about this and I don’t want to do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom