• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What Makes You Angry?

karma queen

Inkling
Hi peeps! I was wondering what makes you angry. For me, it is when people squidbag me. Or when I die repeatedly wtihout even getting a kill! thanks :D

Cephalobro

My Joycons desyncing at random, I managed to tolerate the drift given Nintendo hasn't made a permanent fix to the problem yet, and I'm not gonna bother sending my Joycons to be fixed nor will I waste money on new Joycons to replace the ones I own. But the desynching is intolerable, there must be a way to fix the problem without needing to send the Joycons to Nintendo.

karma queen

Inkling
oooooh, i feel you. I am on my second pair of joycons and i just started getting drift on my right joycon. On my other pair before that, It was the worst! (especially on the left joycon) :(

Cephalobro

Here's another one, entitled jerks who think promotional material = canon (spoiler alert, promo stuff have never equaled canon no matter how much you try to invalidate others who played differently!)

samaya

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2437-6092-3911
my pet peve is when i get squidbagged and when i have my teammate give up when its like the end of the match like overtime doesn't exsist

karma queen

Inkling
i agree, well, sometimes during ranked like when it's splat zones and we're losing really horribly, i would give up.

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
I honestly don't angry at Splatoon that much. If I get salty I generally play worse and that's, y'know, bad.

However the people who don't let up on the D-pad commands are just the worse. More so in Splatoon 2 because you cannot silence them with turning off the gamepad sound like on the WiiU. I'm fine with a start of game "Booyah," but when people are constantly going "This Way!" and having it immediately followed up by an "Ouch" for the entire match is rather obnoxious.

pio_dov

Pro Squid
I recently discovered that I'm super salty about people's favorite stage..? I don't get salty about idols, weapons, or modes the way others do, yet if someone says something bad about Kelp Dome or something good about MakoMart my heart rate goes up 50%. I mean, sure, I love the Dome and I hate the Mart, but I feel that my reaction is too extreme. Worst part is, I can't control it...

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
Alot makes me angry
But this makes me flip out
WHAT THE FUDGE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In a good way or bad way?

Besides I would've thought they've done of those "film over several episodes" things anyway.

Cephalobro

Scalpers, freaking scalpers.

Okay, with my non-Splatoon related anger out of the way, another thing that annoys the heck out of me is how certain stages seem to only be appearing at certain times of the day, like how am I supposed to fill every single slot for all available gear (in my version) if Moray Towers are always around the corner when I play right after work? How am I supposed to enjoy being a completionist with Goby Arean being present at least once during my break?

On the flipside, some of the easiest stages to stop an early rush rarely show up, meaning Splooshes become more annoying than mosquitoes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom