• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

what other games have grabbed your attention lately?

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
yeah rain world is my second favorite game and ive only played it for like one and a half months
Ha, such is the power of Rain World! I knew going in I would PROBABLY like it, as one of the most frequent points of comparison people make is that of Hollow Knight, one of my OTHER all time favorite games, and a close friend of mine could NOT recommend Rain World to me any higher than he already was, but WOW it REALLY surpassed my expectations. What an utterly fantastic game

freshsquiffer

Fruity Pink Inkling
NNID
Timeflyer
Switch Friend Code
SW-4789-4432-9397
I loooove Lethal Company, its kind of falling out of most ppl's radar/care due to lack of updates atm but I'd love to find a group to consistently play

zombozoni

Inkling
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-0818-6437-0009
I've been playing Don't Starve Together with my friends a lot.
It can be frustrating at times but its super fun. Except when it rains frogs.

I've also been playing a lotta Honkai Star Rail and Stardew Valley.

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
Mario Kart 8 has been a consistent favorite of mine for many years now

Nshimo64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0070-3551-9640
I’ve Been playing Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Call of Duty Mobile, F-zero 99, Fortnite and Mario strikers Charged

LinnGreene

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaLegendofLink
Switch Friend Code
SW-3632-0631-3237
Baldur's Gate 3: Gods, it is well deserved for GOTY, the storytelling is fantastical and just the overall content for a solid price tag makes me come back to it time and time again whenever I need a refreshing change of pace. (Also Shadowheart <3)

Fortnite: Ok, this addition is mostly because of Fortnite Festival but this is a nice alternative to play a shooter whenever I feel burnt out from Spoon and just don't want to think. I know I used to think it was cringe, but I am cringe and I am free.

Lethal Company: I honestly have a pretty solid friend group to play games like these whenever we're all available, and this just takes the cake for the funniest and most stressful, especially all of us being absolutely valuable assets /hj

Minecraft: Best destresser game ever, need I say more?

SyMag373

Inkster Jr.
I'll throw my hat into this ring and say Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes. Admittedly this is a game I've known about and played for years, but I haven't played it in a really long time because I don't have anyone to play it with :(

BUT if you ask me, the game has good potential to be a communications exercise if you're on a team/play Splatoon competitively, as it can train you to relay information concisely under pressure.

PikaCress

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
pocketrocket421
Switch Friend Code
SW-8251-0155-9628
Sea of Thieves is an amazing game to play, as you get to be a pirate, getting loot and occasionally battling with other players by shooting cannons at their ships. It also has an amazing water texture and is mostly about exploring the sea of thieves with the occasional fight with another crew. Another game I've enjoyed playing is Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator. It's essentially what it says on the title, but I like how the game looks and it's a game I like to play to de-stress .

bohneevair

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2620-8406-4327
I Was a Teenage Exocolonist: Part raising sim, part deck builder, plus a great story, characters, and OST. All around highly underrated and I suggest checking it out. I finished my first playthrough and immediately went back for seconds lol

Animal Crossing: New Horizons: My second most played game on the Switch behind Splat3 lol. I see my villagers as long-time friends at this point, ngl. I also update my island pretty frequently.

Flight Rising / Neopets: I'm a pet simmer to my core, and these are my go-tos. Flight Rising is the best pet sim out there right now in my opinion, whereas Neo is more about the nostalgia factor lol.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
There's a semi-popular game on Steam called Gravity Circuit that basically aims to fill the gap left from Capcom not making Mega Man X or Zero games anymore. Has pretty nice worldbuilding, feels extremely fluid and has a really great artstyle and soundtrack. This game's been seeing a disproportionate amount of praise from the people who have played it and I'm here to add on to that pile lmao. Game's really good, check it out if you have any interest

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
ngl I haven't played much else on the switch for more than a day in a row since splatoon 3 came out a year and a half ago. But when I'm not on my switch I've been really enjoying phone tetris

PurpleN

Inkling
Pronouns
any
Switch Friend Code
SW-6373-3404-6327
i wanted to get muse dash but it was taken off of the eshop so i got hollow knight instead!

very cool game, im still in the early parts of it though (and will probably stay there for awhile due to side order)

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
1708583550609.jpeg

Arzette: Jewel of Faramore!

I was raised on late 2000s YouTube Poop so the fact this game even exists in the first place is a blessing to me. Beyond that, it's a pretty fun arcade-y action adventure game similar to Zelda 2.

*Buster*

Inkster Jr.
I’ve been playing SMT: Devil Survivor. It’s a Tactical RPG like Fire Emblem, but there’s definitely more focus on the battles and your demons than the tactics part of it a good chunk of the time. I wish I had started it earlier though, since Side Order is now out.

EliTheOcto

Inkling
Pronouns
He/Them/Starry
Deltarune and Undertale all other games I play I played before Splatoon

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
Just S3 haha

but I do wanna get Pokemon Violet and Dave the Diver

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Super Mario World, Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World, Mario Advance 4: Mario 3, Mario Maker, yeah mostly platform games. I have some fascination with them as I just started playing video games for the first time a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom