What Quality of Life additions do you want to see?

yep_beans

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-4689-2594
It can be something small, a complete overhaul, or just a neat little thing :)

Sleepy8500

Inkling
Pronouns
Male
NNID
XXDogssXX
Switch Friend Code
SW-4411-8611-4919
I wish the game was much more stable and let me listen to Splatoon 1 and 2 battle OST since I enjoy them far more then 3 OST tbh

blu_aaa

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2473-2014-2344
I was thinking of adding more options to the training room:

- options for infinite specials, so everyone doesn't need to constantly fill the special meter to practice using specials
- Options to show damage values, hitboxes, amount of ink consumed, etc.
- Options to make temporary custom builds to experiment with what abilities fits best for your weapon
- Jukebox now plays s1 and s2 in actual battles, with a frequency slider to adjust how often you want to listen to certain songs

toonmoon

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1743-6853-1799
i think they should bring back the indicator from s2 that shows when your teammates are using specials
i underestimate how many specials my teammates use so much since the audio cues for some are just so quiet when in a match this is immensely real

Cephalobro

Actually, there are actually two more I would like for them to do (technically three):

Allow us to post without the need for Facebook/Twitter on the plaza and also allow us to see our post somewhere instead of leaving us in the dark wondering if our post really went through. Splatoon 1 had that perfectly where you could see your own post somewhere in the game.

I would really like to check my total Salmon Run points without exiting the matchmaking process.

Egomouse

Full Squid
NNID
Egomouse
Switch Friend Code
SW-1058-0470-2243
Splatfests/turf wars, let us keep the friend lobbies like Salmon Run or Anarchy Open if someone stops playing and lets us wait for them or for another friend to join.
Opening Gambit timer somewhere.
Judd doesn't have any tutorial for any new specials and stuff, might as well add them. Maybe once you go through all of Judd's tutorial !, you're able to choose tutorials you've went through with him again (like infinite specials).
A moving target in lobby for practice that is far more unpredictable than the current dummies, so it could be a robot throwing a frisbee or small object that has different trajectory and speeds each time so you'll get to practice tracking and aiming a lot more in a safe environment.

cryfecta

Full Squid
the inner machinations of my mind (an enigma)
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-5691-3169-7019
honestly i really wish they could implement more stuff into splatnet or something to make it easier to track badge progess. let me see how many games I've won with a certain special, how many times I've ordered from Spyke, Marigold, etc. its not super important but it would be nice when im looking for a specific one.

ShotTwiceOver

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3224-2158-1624
Some kind of way to properly show newbies what certain abilities do, like Tenacity and such. Having Judd teach new players what more complicated gear abilities do is always nice, but also showing and explaining the affects of even more obvious stuff like sub saver/ink recovery does can help new players figure out what kind of gear is more helpful for the weapons they like to play.

SeaSlug

Inkling
NNID
SeaSlug
Switch Friend Code
SW-4500-7988-3694
I don't like the idea of giving us volume options. that would mean turning off the music would be the best way for competitive.
PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY GIVE US A VOLUME OPTION TO INDIVIDUALLY SET THE VOLUME LEVELS FOR SFX AND MUSIC

yep_beans

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-4689-2594
Some kind of way to properly show newbies what certain abilities do, like Tenacity and such. Having Judd teach new players what more complicated gear abilities do is always nice, but also showing and explaining the affects of even more obvious stuff like sub saver/ink recovery does can help new players figure out what kind of gear is more helpful for the weapons they like to play.
im not sure why they dont do this more, they literally have a tutorial where judd shows you certain mechanics every once in a while, they should add more stuff there

raltsi

Inkling
-kicking people from lobbies, pb or otherwise. i dont set pws bc they take too long, but sometimes a random person on my friends list joins my team practice lobby T_T
-idk how exactly to implement this, but more visual accessibility. i have visual snow syndrome, and while its not too bad i often lose track of players to the sea of ink they're standing in. maybe a harsh outline for players in your field of vision, or the ability to change saturation of players vs the map? tbh splatoon needs a lot of accessibility changes but this is just what affects me personally :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom