What Quality of Life additions do you want to see?

aloevera

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6380-4920-7328
Let us select battle ost. Implement in-game voice chat, its 2024. let us lower the volume/mute music, fully customizable colorblind settings.

also probably my biggest wish, remove the gacha-type gear building system, and in fact lets just remove all the gacha-type methods of all customization. We paid full price for the game so why dont we have easy access to desired titles and banners, like at least let us purchace them with coins and keep the shell out machine as an alternative way of obtaining them.

seacreatursaige

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8533-8559-3495
We need more customization options with the color lock feature, its way too limiting. Having access to toggle on/off each ink color pairing would be so much better. Color lock 2 is the closest to being consistent for my eyes but even then some maps have poor lighting that makes the blue color impossible to see through

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
Turning the music off.
I like to listen to my own music playing the game, and it could also make it easier to hear for people sharking since the audio cue for it gets drowned out by the music.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Show actual kill/assist count on in-game results without requiring me to go check the app for it.

Sunflower._.

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6460-5764-2418
- Being able to see how much time I have left of abilities such as: Comeback, Drop Roller, Opening Gambit in the UI
- Being able to see how much time I have left of Tacticooler's Buffs in the UI
- Being able to see a Tacticooler on the Map
- Reduced screenshake when a bomb explodes
- Marker being aligned to the main weapon reticle rather than under it
- Settings to Lower game audio and specific sounds like the Loud Music and Splattercolor Screen sounds so less distracting and easier listen to the game
- Being able to see more than the current and next rotation instead of having to check Splatnet for future rotations

Mayo Lanson

Inkling
Accessibility options. And different lobbies to accommodate these options (music on/off, auto burst options, stuff like that).

Necrowmancy

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/they
- Permanently buying music for jukebox (Let me listen to bomb rush blush without slowly running out of money please)
- Saving locker designs (PLEASE)
- Custom color lock
- Choosing the music that plays during a battle
- Jukebox available to use in any kind of room, not just pbs

AltMint

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5946-8820-1596
Change gear option for solo queue so I can Stick with the good team I found if I wanna change weapons

MintyMisc

Mint Chocto
Premium
Pronouns
She/They
Inbuilt option to map a 2nd fire but for repeated pressing. Basically a turbo fire button, as an accessibility option. There are a number of conditions which can limit an individual from being able to play weapons which require repeated pressing, and some of the weapons (squeezer, inkbrush) have a speed that can potentially injure someone from mashing optimally. It’d also force nintendo to nerf squeezer so 🙏🥺

Null

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6453-7637-3892
I NEED the feature to pick your ink color in private battles and splatsville/inkopolis, it'll be so convenient for switching between my ocs

Mjmannella

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-6515-6020-5729
The big one for me is removing the style lock on eyebrow customisation. It feels so pointless since hairstyles are no longer gender-locked now. Why eyebrows?

NicoDee

Inkling
NNID
Nico0517
Switch Friend Code
SW-2713-8711-6707
The game actually making use of the ai it has. It's always bugged me how there's perfectly functioning multiplayer bots in the story mode Octolings, but that's it. Make disconnects computer teammates, let people queueing have 1v1's with them in the lobby, like in Smash Bros

strings

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-7616-8885-7288
It’ll never happen, but my #1 wish is increased stick sensitivity. I’m forced on sticks due to migraines, and I want to be able to keep up mechanically.

The Knee

Full Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7739-4186-1690
They need to make it so in open and splatfests especially it shows your power change after every match challenges did it right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom