• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What rank are you in.

What rank are you in right now?

• Total voters

Squiddos

Inkling
I'm currently at A+, and I've been struggling to reach S rank. It's just so tedious with all those disconnections; I can hardly risk going to ranked battles at all anymore...

Ink dweller

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Jchalla
@Squiddos I sometimes have the same wifi problems. My method is the turf war test. If you can play a full match of turf wars 3 times in row, you can play ranked. If not, try turning things of like your TV box, computer, and other devices off as they can use up internet data (especially computers). Then play again. Please note that these methods don't always work. But normally function well.

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
I'm so close to B+ rank I can almost taste it. If I can just keep winning past 85....

Veena

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Anlaced
Been in S rank for over a month now, I've dropped down to A+ once but climbed back up after a couple hours of playing. I've peaked at around S 50 and my goal is to make it to S+ over winter break, just need to keep playing solo queue

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
Currently making another run at getting back up to S rank...I've been there several times but can't propel myself very far into it before I tank. At A+ right now.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
I'm in some odd limbo between S and S+, I jump back and forth a lot, so it's hard to say what rank I really am, currently S 90 but depending on the rotation I could be S+ 40 or something.

Squiddos

Inkling
@Squiddos I sometimes have the same wifi problems. My method is the turf war test. If you can play a full match of turf wars 3 times in row, you can play ranked. If not, try turning things of like your TV box, computer, and other devices off as they can use up internet data (especially computers). Then play again. Please note that these methods don't always work. But normally function well.
Yep, I've been trying this. It still happens quite a few times, however. Though I finally got to S at last! (Probably going to lose it really soon, though.)

SneakyShark

Inkling
NNID
abain.x
I got to s rank for the second time but I am having trouble staying in it.....

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Still at A+ here. Sometimes I play like an S sometimes I play like a B.

I did notice that I can usually keep up with an S lobby in turf wars. I'm not the best in the lobby, but I'll have a decent K/D and first or second on turf covered. However, If the lobby is mostly S+, I suck really bad. I think A+ is about where I'm going to plateau.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom