• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What stage theme do you want to see that's not already been used?

Cephalobro

Splatoon and Splatoon 2 have made some great stage themes in which we have ink battles on. From an art academy to a game development studious. With Splatoon 2 looking like it will be here for much longer than we thought, what stage theme do you want them to touch up on a future update or a future game?

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
A football stadium and not field.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Always had an idea since Splatoon 1 for a map that takes place in the middle of a subway station. Called is Angler Station.

The spawns would be located at the subway entrance and you descend down the stairs/escalators into the main area. The central area is a square sandbox style in layout, similar to MakoMart. The main gimmick of the match would be the two lowered train rails running horizontally through the map. Normally they're safe to be in, as well as being inkable terrain, but every minute on the minute two trains will zoom through splatting anybody in their way and making the area completely inaccessible for about 10 seconds, a warning prompt and visible indicators will appear 10 seconds in advance. During this time, the only way past the trains are grated walkways that go over them.

Last edited:

the

Inkling Commander
I was thinking the other day that I’d like some kind of palace zen garden, with stepping stones across koi ponds below, bridges/walkways above, and a rock garden in the center.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
An actual battlefield, like a warzone that references some of the Sunken Scrolls you find. In the background is a battle going on and there's military vehicles like tanks and jets, but they shoot ink instead. You would also see some Inkstrikes come down too.

ZetAchilles

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7059-8858-9867
Water park. The gimmick is since its a water park there are kill hazards EVERYWHERE,

MasterMarine

Inkling
NNID
MasterMarine
Switch Friend Code
SW-4811-2485-9604
School yard or in the school building. I mean, they are kids after all .................... or squids?

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
An airport or office building that has a top or bottom part that's closed off completely until halfway through. Can create new paths for Rainmaker or Clam blitz.

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Give me a dome where you can ink all surfaces. I think it would be fun to swim on the ceiling and drop down from above.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
maybe something like a huge graveyard? or like @AllToonedUp said,a haunted mansion :D i also like the thought of having all time night themed maps,always liked this effect during splatfests sooo why not having a few where it's always night? ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom