What sub weapon reworks do you want to see?

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
I think this video is really insightful and it lines up with why the patches seem to do so little. I'd say more but the video explains it pretty well
i have watched 8 minutes of this video before, but i honestly do not remember anything about what was said
maybe i should rewatch it but i don’t know if that will happen

plus i will always assume that they just don’t think it is worth it to put so many people into making this game anymore, especially since side order is finally out, instead they are going to put them into making games that are going to have sales again

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
i have watched 8 minutes of this video before, but i honestly do not remember anything about what was said
maybe i should rewatch it but i don’t know if that will happen

plus i will always assume that they just don’t think it is worth it to put so many people into making this game anymore, especially since side order is finally out, instead they are going to put them into making games that are going to have sales again
The first 8 minutes is about economics and inflation and stuff. The relevant part is the part I linked to, near the end.

I'm not going to summarize it because I'd probably mess it up and the video is basically already a summary anyway

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
What if toxic mist prevented you from healing? I think that'd be an interesting buff for it, kind of an anti-ink storm, meaning you can't just sit in the mist if you're weak unless you want to risk getting splatted by a random bomb or whatever.

I don't know it it'd be enough to make it strong, but it'd help a lot of weapons with it (I'm mainly thinking of stamper nouveau, tri stringer, vrapid pro and cjet), and it'd be a really useful sub for chip damage comps!

crows

Inkster Jr.
Premium
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6103-0887-9214
make the point sensor challenge permanent. no adjustments.

AdphæeXD

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-0440-1499-8900
I would like sprinkler to be a little mini-turret. Like, you through it down and it (very terribly) tracks people and shoots it's 20 damage shots at people. It would provide some extra fire and paint (and decrease the heavy effects of downtime,) but still be trash. In a good way, because now it is kinda cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom