• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What would you Do if you were turned into a Inkling

Cephalobro

Fling ink to cover areas where I don't want anyone else going into, like my room when I want to have my privacy.

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
If we were inklings irl, or in the Splatoon world?

If I were an inkling irl, I would show myself to the government to be cloned, and be the master of hide and seek before.

If I were in the Splatoon world, I would train daily to be the freshest squid out there.

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
I'd probably just flop around slowly in Inkopolis Square in squid form until someone asked if I was okay.

IHaveAToaster

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4526-2274-0616
Participate in the blood sport of fellow Inklings until I've raised enough money to buy a Oboro Callie body pillow.

J'Wiz

Inkling Cadet
NNID
JWiz
I would be a complete narcissist. Hugging and petting myself, and trying to hug mirrors. Also playing with my hair constantly.

Azure ST

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2076-3733-1036
Write a fanfiction about it

I dunno. would I go to Inkopolis or stay on present day earth?

If I stay where I am, I would ensure my human self is presumed dead by drowning or otherwise. Then I would go undercover, find Nintendo, and make myself a lot of money off marketing & publicity

If I wind up in Inkopolis I'd probably start my life over. There I would begin constructing a "fictional" world of "my own interpretation" of the human race( it would just be a hobby). I could also make a second interpretation of humanity entirely from my head and see which one people take to.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
First thing I do is squidbag the entire world to get it out of my system. really I have to be the one to say it smdh

Next I... dunno, actually. Other than being able to transform there's not much to distinguish an Inkling from your average self-absorbed teenager. Maybe I'll write a 150-page research paper on my newfound physiology so I can better understand myself.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Challenge Pearl to a rap battle with Cuttlefish judging :)

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
Figure out how to change my gender, eyes and hair. Then adopt new hairstyles and spread them across the land.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Be eternally blessed because without bones my arthritis would be permanently gone

Then be sad because it seems only young squids are allowed to play Turf War so i'm gonna be bored doing mundane seafood-related jobs for the rest of my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom