• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

What would you like to see in Splatoon 3?

Agent_1000008

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
1. More additions to ranked if it still exists
2: New brand selections
3. Keeping Salmon Run or replacing it with something similar
4. New types of weapons along with keeping the last sets (I know we've already witnessed one new addition, but I hope to see more within the release or further updates)
5. Possibly keeping Marina or adding another Octolong celebrity. Being an Octoling user, I liked the idea of having an Octoling idol.
6. New sources of communication within gameplay

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
This might be a big side division, but they need to ban the ability to squidbag, right after killing someone. Regular squidbagging for squid parties I can work with.
1. It would be literally impossible to ban squidbagging.
2. Squidbagging is good.

Agent_1000008

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
Squidbagging does get super annoying (excluding squid parties) especially in Ranked. Any time I play, there's always one person that squidbags and tries to get others to join. My rank is so low because of it. It'd be super difficult for them to ban it though, and decide the penalty mid-match.

Cephalobro

More geeky and nerdy gear, I want my Octoling to be a full-on gaming nerd. The pixelated glasses are just what I need to make him be that guy who dedicates his free time to video-games.

Cephalobro

A hugely upgraded Salmon Run. With the announcement of the mode coming back, I hope they introduce some actual complexity to it much like how other shooters have done with their horde modes. Like how about needing to spend Power Eggs to open some gates? Or using them to buy back the Specials? Getting the Power Eggs in Salmon run opens up to all sorts of ideas on what to do with it other than as a performance tally.

Agent_1000008

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
Yeah, I've noticed that you don't get much out of the Power Eggs in general so it'd be nice to put them to some use to unlock new gameplay. It definitely does need an upgrade and I'm glad that they are keeping it. I'm quite happy with the new Salmonoid boss designs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom