whats the best wepon in the game?

XGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xadonia06
So wut is best wepon in the game?It is every wepon because every wepon has a weakness and very power spot.Like the aeropray rg in turf war has great fire rate but it has the lowest range in the game.It depins on play the way you play the game.So wut do you think is the best wepon in the game.STAY FRESH!!!

ps make sure to like if you like

Last edited:

pooplooser

Full Squid
In terms of skill cap I would say the E-liter 3k Scope.
The best shooter would be the custom Jet Squelcher.
Remember, any weapon with kraken and/or bubbler are "bad" because they can always be pushed back every time if you are really really really really really good.

Hope this helped

XGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xadonia06
snipers are kind of over powered that my opin:)

Reala

Inkling
NNID
Negrulicious
Definitely E-Liter 3k Scope. This weapon has the most range in the game. I'd put Hydra Splatling up there too but I don't think everyone will agree on that.

XGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xadonia06
Anaru i agree whatever one you use best is the best
:p:)

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The Great Zapfish. It's really cozy here!
NNID
chaser1234
Honestly, I think the best weapon depends on what mode you're playing. I tower control I would rate blasters much higher than if they were in splatzones, and I would rate snipers much higher in splatzones than tower control (It can be hard to get the kill, especially with beacons on there).

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
I'd assume most people would argue that the weapons with higher DPS (e.g. the Gals) would be superior, but I disagree. There's other considerations, such as mobility and range, that people may forget to take into account. For instance, the Gals could be surpassed by a weapon with higher mobility as the Gals aren't too great in that regard.

There's always ways to counter weapons. With that being said, I can't really see a weapon that's the best in the game. And I'm certain that I said this on another thread but I'll say it again: people will strive with whatever weapon suits their playstyle.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
I'd assume most people would argue that the weapons with higher DPS (e.g. the Gals) would be superior, but I disagree. There's other considerations, such as mobility and range, that people may forget to take into account. For instance, the Gals could be surpassed by a weapon with higher mobility as the Gals aren't too great in that regard.

There's always ways to counter weapons. With that being said, I can't really see a weapon that's the best in the game. And I'm certain that I said this on another thread but I'll say it again: people will strive with whatever weapon suits their playstyle.
I agree, but what about a worst weapon. I personally think it's the L-3
nozzlenose, with the multi hitting shots being so inconcistent at points, and since the H-3 nozzlenoses have the range of a .96, I think that the normal one is the worst out of all of them.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Please I play L-3 Nozzlehose D, and do very well with it in ranked, I been able to overwhelm both e-liter and .gals with this tool so I feel it is really viable if you know what you are doing

Honestly there are some weapons with easier learning curves, like the gals and tentateks, but if you can master weapons with more difficult learning curves these can benefit even more than the standard, like the e-liter (though I prefer the new squiffer)

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
.52 Gal since it can do far too many things well (on the hands of someone who knows how to use, obviously). It is frustrating to play against good .52 players.

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
So wut is best wepon in the game?It is every wepon because every wepon has a weakness and very power spot.Like the aeropray rg in turf war has great fire rate but it has the lowest range in the game.It depins on play the way you play the game.So wut do you think is the best wepon in the game.STAY FRESH!!!
Sploosh is the lowest range, not aero.

Honestly, I think the best weapon depends on what mode you're playing. I tower control I would rate blasters much higher than if they were in splatzones, and I would rate snipers much higher in splatzones than tower control (It can be hard to get the kill, especially with beacons on there).
Actually, hiding behind a beacon on the tower is good against shooters, but not against chargers who will splat you and the beacon at the same time.

Blasters are very popular on TC, because it's easy to kill people on or behind tower with them. But the good side of blasters can be used in every mode, that's too bad most players only think about the tower.

I agree, but what about a worst weapon. I personally think it's the L-3
nozzlenose, with the multi hitting shots being so inconcistent at points, and since the H-3 nozzlenoses have the range of a .96, I think that the normal one is the worst out of all of them.
I would say the H-3 is worse than the L-3, as the L-3 has much more possibilities. Especially the H-3 with Inkzooka isn't great imo, as you can easily compare it to thr Forge Pro, who will be able to do almost everything the H-3 can, but with more flexibility and some other things (like painting a wall).

Well about the main question, you can't really answer. The real question should be "what's the best weapon FOR..." and then:
- for ranked solo?
- for defensive roles?
- for support roles?
- for ER TC role?
- and so many more. You can even talk about each map/mode individually.

So, I basically won't answer. But I believe the game is pretty well-balanced (even if you obviously have some slightly better weapons than others, which is unavoidable).

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
Ummm... I think that's very personal... it depends on many things, I can't think of being fair to say if one weapon is the best.

Dual

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NNID
chaser1234
Please I play L-3 Nozzlehose D, and do very well with it in ranked, I been able to overwhelm both e-liter and .gals with this tool so I feel it is really viable if you know what you are doing

Honestly there are some weapons with easier learning curves, like the gals and tentateks, but if you can master weapons with more difficult learning curves these can benefit even more than the standard, like the e-liter (though I prefer the new squiffer)
I wasn't trying to say your weapon was bad, splatoon is much to balanced with it's weapons to say that.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
I wasn't trying to say your weapon was bad, splatoon is much to balanced with it's weapons to say that.
I know :) just wanted to bring out the learning curve of weapons and honestly L-3 and H-3 are good example because probably have one of the hardest learning curves in the game

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
I know :) just wanted to bring out the learning curve of weapons and honestly L-3 and H-3 are good example because probably have one of the hardest learning curves in the game
The Nozzlenoses have deeper learning curves, absolutely. I think that's why they're so uncommon and why most people shy away from them. L-3 Nozzlenose D has an awesome sub and special. Its DPS isn't amazing, but its fire rate and range make up for it. I don't use it all that myself. I'm tempted to learn it though.

Once you learn a weapon you can understand how it can counter other weapons and how other weapons can counter it. It just comes with time and practice.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Jet Squelcher, because I use it, SO THERE :P

The nozzlenoses are actually pretty great when you learn how to handle them. I'd have one in my roster if the constant burst fire didn't wreak havoc on my carpal tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom