What's the WORST nerf the devs could give to your main?

Cephalobro

Octarian Storyteller
Site Moderator
Making the Octo Shot Replica's Splat Bomb use up even more ink than it uses right now. A little strategy I use for the kit is to throw the Splat Bomb first, then pursue the opponent to make their escape harder, typically a Sploosh or Brush. This strategy is especially useful against a Nautilus who just used their Triple Splashdown, or even cornering weapons that can easily suppress the opposition from far away like the E-Liter and the Hydra.

I would also hate a nerf to the Stamper's ink efficiency, it's already not as great for painting considering you need to keep using the charge-up every time you want to cover more ground directly in front of you, and then there's the fact that the Splatana is one of the few weapon classes that can hit an Ink Vac right through its defenses with a direct charged melee hit, for the charge-up to take longer at that moment due to running out of ink is one of the worst things to happen.

Last edited:

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
My weapon pool has since shifted. The worst nerf they could give Mini Splatling is... uh...
Is there actually any way to make the main weapon less fun? Longer charge time? Worse paint?
Honestly, the worst thing that could happen to Mini is Big Bubbler getting nerfed, which is a net positive for everything else.

I would also cover Big Swig Roller, but there is no timeline where the weapon gets any nerfs in its current state.

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
My weapon pool has since shifted. The worst nerf they could give Mini Splatling is... uh...
Is there actually any way to make the main weapon less fun? Longer charge time? Worse paint?
Honestly, the worst thing that could happen to Mini is Big Bubbler getting nerfed, which is a net positive for everything else.

I would also cover Big Swig Roller, but there is no timeline where the weapon gets any nerfs in its current state.
oof. i dont main the mini, but that hurts to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom