• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

What's your favorite weapon to main?

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
A fellow Squiffer enjoyer nice, I used squiffer alot of both S1 and S2 and it is hands down one of my favorite chargers, mainly cuz it forces you to move and be creative to make it work
I also love any weapon that is considered non or off meta, of those my most used are the Goo-d Tuber, Flingza, tentabrella, explosher, L-3 nozzlenose, etc.

Debleb

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3437-8747-0786
Kensa .52 Gal and Custom Dualie Squelchers are my go-tos

vinylic

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-8241-5268-3326
i main dualies in general, but my favorites are probably the (original) dapples. i wish i could be a charger main but my hands are too shaky to aim very well </3

Ac℮

Inkling
Walleye Warehouse, Moray Towers, and Wahoo World
NNID
MyPetCocoa
Switch Friend Code
SW-7135-3637-2316
I played through Splatoon 1 almost entirely with the gold dynamo roller, so that's what I really like to main most of the time. I sometimes switch to a speed set rapid fire thought if I need some quick turf war points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom