• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

What's your favorite weapon to main?

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
A fellow Squiffer enjoyer nice, I used squiffer alot of both S1 and S2 and it is hands down one of my favorite chargers, mainly cuz it forces you to move and be creative to make it work
I also love any weapon that is considered non or off meta, of those my most used are the Goo-d Tuber, Flingza, tentabrella, explosher, L-3 nozzlenose, etc.

Debleb

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3437-8747-0786
Kensa .52 Gal and Custom Dualie Squelchers are my go-tos

vinylic

Inkling
i main dualies in general, but my favorites are probably the (original) dapples. i wish i could be a charger main but my hands are too shaky to aim very well </3

Ac℮

Inkster Jr.
Walleye Warehouse, Moray Towers, and Wahoo World
NNID
MyPetCocoa
Switch Friend Code
SW-7135-3637-2316
I played through Splatoon 1 almost entirely with the gold dynamo roller, so that's what I really like to main most of the time. I sometimes switch to a speed set rapid fire thought if I need some quick turf war points.

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
I love using my New squiffer, I have almost 4m+ turf inked with it! (This is in splatoon 2) I love the baller that comes with it as well, it's an epic combination. I also use motion control, it's pretty fun to do 360°'s with squiffers as well. I'll have to share a video with you guys some time ❤View attachment 7074

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
I'm commonly finding myself using the N'Zap 89, but every so often I use the Undervover Brella, Kensa Splattershot, and Splat Roller.

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
I am a Classic Squiffer Main mostly because it matches my play style. I can be on the frontlines and support with Point Sensor. Yes I actually like Point Sensor, go figure eh? I also like to use Sloshing Machine and Dualie Squelchers. All with Point Sensor of course. In fact I hope Point Sensor returns in Splatoon 3. But hey that’s just me ha ha.

Elbowtross

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
elbowtross256
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8505-2901
I am a Classic Squiffer Main mostly because it matches my play style. I can be on the frontlines and support with Point Sensor. Yes I actually like Point Sensor, go figure eh? I also like to use Sloshing Machine and Dualie Squelchers. All with Point Sensor of course. In fact I hope Point Sensor returns in Splatoon 3. But hey that’s just me ha ha.
Good news for you. Not only is point sensor returning it is also part of classic squiffer’s kit again.

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
Good news for you. Not only is point sensor returning it is also part of classic squiffer’s kit again.
That is music to my ears! Can’t wait to use it in 3rd Game!

Last edited:

*Buster*

Inkster Jr.
I personally use the Octobrush, Kensa Splattershot, and Aerospray PG. They just work and are fun to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom