• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your goal in life?

What is your goal?

• To cook.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To be on Honor roll!

• To be president.

• To debate! (Join my team/group plz!)

• To learn other langueges.

• Total voters

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
My goal is to graduate College, and become a singer with my degree for visual arts, and I really hope that I find a producer for me, I really wanna become famous one day.:)

Last edited:

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
It's quite scary that I'm 23 and I still don't know what to do with my life. And I graduated from college :/

So I guess for now, I'll say that one of my goals is to someday own my dream car: a Corvette. I'm obsessed with them. If I could pick one at the moment, it'd be the Z06 C7.R Edition (on the left), since I'm a fan of Corvette Racing as well.

Nozzlepops

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Nozzles
Well, the past several years have been an absolute hot mess; but I guess life is silly like that, sometimes. Really, I just want to get my life back on track, which I have been pretty successful with doing recently. I'm currently in the process of raising my GPA; and I have hopes of transferring from my community college to a university by the fall semester next year. I guess my "goal" in life is to not end up in some dumb job that I hate, which is why I have picked up an interest in web developing. I think it's a pretty interesting field. I spend a vast amount of time on the computer anyway, so might as well make the most of it, right?

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
- Learn Japanese
- Graduate high school
- Get some sort of degree involving coding
- Move to Japan
- Have a happy life

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I'm married, so it's to live well doing and working with things I like.
We would like to travel to many places together, so be it :D

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I'm married, so it's to live well doing and working with things I like.
We would like to travel to many places together, so be it :D
My husband and I are traveling to many different places too. And in the upcoming months a little someone is going to join us too.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Over the next two months, I've got to make my university offers, and after that, my present expectation is to go into the field of mathematical research (but a likely alternative is to become a secondary school maths teacher). Then I'll be pretty happy! Otherwise, I want to continue obsessing over videogames for my whole life, maybe move to Iceland, and hopefully get two or more large parrots. Also want to live to at least 110 (I want to witness games of the 22nd century!), or, if it's an option, get myself digitalised.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
My ultimate goal in life is to be the biggest man-**** on the planet, and thus strip my dad of that title die and go to Heaven.

Of course, I have doubts that that'll happen any time soon (whatever my purpose in life byþ, it hasn't happened yet), so until then I'll settle for moving to the Netherlands and becoming a doctor. And hopefully get a girlfriend along the way.

CM86

Pro Squid
I recently finished graduate school and got my masters degree in mathematics. I am currently working part time at a community college. Someday I would like to become full time so I can actually afford to buy myself a house. I want a big back yard at this house so I can plant lots of flowers because I love gardening.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I want to get a career in game design after graduation!:)
Or work at Cartoon Network. Either one would be fun.
You can make a cartoon about splatoon! lets name it "Splat life!" #Life through Squid walls.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Currently, my goal is to understand why I even exist. I'm an antisocial weirdo whose life is going nowhere and I spend most of my days in a dark, cold basement.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
..... Please tell me that's something you made up for attention...o_O also that is your goal? you are here to learn the rights from wrongs, to learn new things, to met new people!... Explore the world, enjoy the life that god gave you, it is really no specific reason WHY we live our life, that's why we live to find a reason why.!:D one reason why I am happy to leave a stressful day at college, is to play splatoon, :) and live my squid life.

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Sorry, I don't make things up for attention. Why else would my inkling's skin be so pale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom