• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

What's your goal in life?

What is your goal?

• To cook.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To be on Honor roll!

• To be president.

• To debate! (Join my team/group plz!)

• To learn other langueges.

• Total voters

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
.... At-least it's cold in the "HOT DAYS" of summer... well that would explain why you are social here........

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Oh, it's also nice and cold in the winter. I don't have to be in the basement, I could be upstairs where there's heat. But coldness is more of my thing. Yeah, um... I actually spend so much time in the dark that going outside during an afternoon can be a pain for my eyes. Which is why I really need a life.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Oh!.. Are you a red head? I've heard the sun's uv rays can hurt/ be a pain, more often for them, since they are so pale.. Also you could use sunglasses and sunscreen so you can get out more often. :)

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
Oh!.. Are you a red head? I've heard the sun's uv rays can hurt/ be a pain, more often for them, since they are so pale.. Also you could use sunglasses and sunscreen so you can get out more often. :)
I'm actually not a redhead, but the sun really hates me even if I'm out there for five minutes.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I'm actually not a redhead, but the sun really hates me even if I'm out there for five minutes.
lol, You said the sun hates you, well its not the best day for you then, probably the best night, you might as well be nocturnal then..

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I guess because I'm dark skinned, I really don't know how it feels to dodge the sun, but it does hurt my eyes.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Why not to live to see a hundred (100) years old,? I'd love to be the oldest person in the world anyways.
Have you seen actual hundred year olds? Many of them can barely function. Stress and health problems are likely to do me in long before then.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Yes, In the world record books, but I do love my life so much(now), that I would deal with all of those problems just to enjoy the days/years I may have left to live my life. :)

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I am actually allergic to the sun in real life. I get a rash when exposed for prolonged periods of time and it does not matter what season it is, as long as the rays are on my skin.

http://www.drugs.com/health-guide/sun-allergy-photosensitivity.html
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Especially if you want to go outside and do outdoor activities. I, on the other hand, would probably thrive with that allergy. But, I can't just exactly go outside and have a nice picnic either. I seem to be mildly allergic to grass. That's probably why people bring blankets for that sort of thing.

lol, You said the sun hates you, well its not the best day for you then, probably the best night, you might as well be nocturnal then..
Yup, I've always been more of a night owl, but not quite enough to be considered nocturnal.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
If that's true,... What would be the curfew for Night owls?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Night owls generally don't have curfews, on account of being adults.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
As long as the sun doesn't get any closer you're good.! :)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Colleges with curfews are the devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom