What's your main weapon and why?

mossyquartz

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
I love hearing why people choose their mains!! Also feel free to say when/why you started playing them

I'll start: I'm a dualie squelchers main because I love their mobility and versatility! They're also mechanically challenging so they never get boring. I started playing them a little over a year ago and they've pretty much been the only weapon I've played since

plantknowsyourlocation

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-7194-5500-0728
Dynamo, was one-tricking this weapon from late splatoon 1 to just a couple months ago when I picked up carbon deco. It's seen better days but I just love how it feels to outplay people with, how oddly flexible it is with its role, how dangerous it is when set up, and how it forces me to hone my movement so I can keep up. Also getting good at vertical is an achievement in itself, especially with falloff. Big hitbox is also just funni, getting random kills is always a treat.

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
Zimi

I always loved splatlings for the balance between charger support and shooter aggro and then zimi got the perfect kit I wanted in og game

I didn't play much of it in S2 because I didn't like the kit (mostly switched to chydra and heavy deco) but was super happy that it got a kit I like again in 3

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
I bounce between weapons a lot, haven't played it in a while but the one I've spent the most time with is Wiper Deco. Wiper's mobility, paint output, and fighting options always were appealing to me, but I'm not always a huge fan of Ultra Stamp, so I was excited for a second kit. Suits my supportive playstyle really nicely, Missiles were a bit stronger back then and Beakons are cool too even if it hurts not having a bomb. No bomb makes fighting with the weapon challenging but also very rewarding if you're able to do it well in spite of that.

RnSp

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6240-3299-3133
Splatana Wiper! I personally value being able to move fast and enjoy weapons that are light and that attack fast, plus I like the distance is has, ever since I picked it up I have improved in the game and it is a weapon I just enjoy playing in general

aloevera

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6380-4920-7328
carbon deco. i love high risk-high reward playstyles as well as having lots of movement and this weapon is basically it. i also rly like it's difficulty it requires to master at a high level since its a weapon thats all about predictions. its super good with chip damage comps too which is exactly what my friends run

mossyquartz

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
Stamper because the weapon feels so satisfying to use if you play well with it. It's probably the best designed weapon they have made and I hope it'll always feel this good :)
Yeah stamper seems really cool! People who can play it well are super impressive

mossyquartz

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
Splatana Wiper! I personally value being able to move fast and enjoy weapons that are light and that attack fast, plus I like the distance is has, ever since I picked it up I have improved in the game and it is a weapon I just enjoy playing in general
Nice! I've 4* it and it's definitely one of the most fun weapons I've tried so far

raltsi

Inkling
im a blob main! im not really good at shooter games, so the mix of slow weapon + fun gimmick really clicked with me. the ability to predict where people will be and filter them towards myself really helps tune down the fast gameplay. and now i have so many hours into specific blob tech that playing any other weapon feels like a totally different game T_T

Suchi

The Eternal Dualie Squelchers User
Premium
Switch Friend Code
SW-3685-3474-1994
I love hearing why people choose their mains!! Also feel free to say when/why you started playing them

I'll start: I'm a dualie squelchers main because I love their mobility and versatility! They're also mechanically challenging so they never get boring. I started playing them a little over a year ago and they've pretty much been the only weapon I've played since
same, but I also secondary wiper and ttek if I need to play something more consistent.

mossyquartz

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
same, but I also secondary wiper and ttek if I need to play something more consistent.
I get that yeah. DS is so hard to be consistent with, especially on bad mental days. So I still play neo splash sometimes, but nothing feels as fun as DS

KibryHouse

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4782-5986-0003
Painbrush Nouveau!! I played Octobrush Nouveau a ton in Splatoon 2, and this weapon's pretty reminiscent of it! It fits my playstyle a bit better, though, and it even has my favorite sub weapon.

marble

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3646-8124-1516
edit n zap bc im forced to be the cooler guy for my team and i hate pencil lmfao

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
Coming from Splatoon 1 + 2 my favorite weapons from those games were the N-Zap '85 and Grim Range Blaster and early on in Splatoon 3 I enjoyed the vanilla Range Blaster. Then Wiper got the paint buff and since then I've been a Splatana main since

oh I almost forgot to mention Neo Sploosh from Splatoon 2, my favorite missles spammer 💔

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom