When do you booyah and c'mon

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I spam come on when someone is doing something stupid like spawn camping or special spamming when we don't have all the zones/tower. I don't really Booyah unless we are about to win as there is nothing to Booyah about.

Marraphy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Marraph
I booyah:

-at the end of a great match, if we're going to win
-repeatedly, if I died at an important point and there is now an enemy infiltrating
-once, to compliment my team for doing something really rad

I c'mon!:

-while hopping around someone who is idling
-when our team has an opportunity to push and no one is taking it
-if I want someone to follow me when I've successfully gotten into enemy territory

Travelingpik

Full Squid
NNID
travelingpik
Always Booyah as a thank you for a teammate saving me from being wiped out and when they get a nice (multi)kill. Also as a 'wooh we lost :s' kinda thing. I rarely ever use cmon simply because im always dead or on the move. When I do its after I splatted alot of people and we need to start pushing/getting the zones. If someone is camping somewhere doing nothing and we're losing I usually go to them and spam cmon to tell them its not helping.

mewtheed

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mewtheed
Booyah : when we're winning
C'mon : when we're losing

when someone says c'mon I usually take a quick look to see where he is. If he's far in the enemy side of the map then he probably want people to jump to him.

ZypkerGaming

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ZypkerGaming
I constantly yell "C'mon" when I've invaded enemy territory so I can get backup, because most my teammates are idiots and are still covering the base a minute into the game. I shout "Booyah" when I take 2 or 3 opponents by myself and win.

Lapsy143

Full Squid
NNID
Lapsy143
Sad that no one here really uses booyah for telling people, "Hey, I ded. Back up please!". I dont use C'mon as often, but when I do, its usually to say, "Hey, there's a problem here. We need to take out these guys as a team!"

Tuna Mayo

Inkling
NNID
Anatoliae
I repeatingly press Booyah whenever I get splatted in an attempt to warn my teammates about the enemy.

In the last splatfest, a player named Pomelo would always booyah me whenever I made a kill and as cheesy as it was, it really kept me motivated and pressed me to do better. So since then I've been trying to do the same for my teammates whenever they get a splat or save my bacon. I hope I'm not annoying them with it!

I tend not to use C'mon too often unless I'm in Saltspray Rig or I manage to clear the zones when everyone else is out of commission. It can be pretty useful though, so I should try using it more often.

E-Liter Elite

Senior Squid
NNID
DroseraC
I think the only time I've used Booyah was when I was riding the Tower in to the win in a game where we took the tower when they were at 1 and rode it through overtime to get a Knockout.

I don't think I've ever used C'mon.

Ika Ink-finite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Infinite8
Well I live in Australia. "C'mon" is "To me" and "Booyah" is "Nice"

I used "To me" when I'm in trouble or when I'm the only one in the tower. "Nice" when they saved me from getting splattered or when my team is winning in Ranked.

Shalnark

Full Squid
I use booyah when my teammates save me or when an enemy kills me and is trying to hide. I spam/use C'mon when my teammates refuse to get on the tower.

1o2

Inkling Cadet
I spam Booyah whenever I get flanked and die, so the team knows (hopefully) that we are being attacked from the side. I also Booyah when I get the squad (shout outs to The Goomy). I almost never use c'mon, but if I do it's basically just to tell the team to PUSH.

Zulehan

Inkling
As a T. Splattershot user I love to ambush players with the Suction Bomb, and will usually attach them to the side of obstacles while bating a player toward me. And this is relevant because I like to say 'booyah' when successful, such as in a recent Camp Triggerfish match where two players knew I was hiding behind the 'punching bag' near the spawn point, saw me 'puddle hopping' away from their ink and so followed, and both ended up dying from my suction bomb attached on my side of the 'punching bag.' Booyah!

ZestyN

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZestyN
I "C'mon" when I want people to come to my area. I only do it when I know it's safe, and there's a lot of area to cover. I "Booyah" when I feel like it, but try not to be too annoying with it. I will get annoying with it though if provoked (teabaggers beware). Then I'll spam it like there's no tomorrow. Sometimes I will also spam it to try and distract other players sometimes after being splatted, don't know if it works but I got nothing else to do.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I "Booyah" back at people who "Booyah" me. Kind of a nod of acknowledgement.
Also when I have 2 seconds left in a match and I'm at spawn because I was just splatted. I do that whether we're winning or not, so it's mostly it's mostly me being sarcastic and annoying at that point. xD

I use "C'mon" when I see people lagging around at base. That or, I've just splatted a bunch of people and have a good opening for someone to superjump to me. Basically, when I need back-up.

Justice Killer

Inkling
NNID
Justicist
C'mon: Over here! / Take the tower! / They're all splatted, lets take over!/ Lets go, we're losing(winning?)

Boo-yah!: Good job / I did it! / we're winning! / I've been splatted and can't say c'mon!

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
I exclusively use Booyah to signal when and where I died. I press it twice, wait a bit, then press it twice more. I never (remember to) use C'mon, though.

Poofa

Inkling
c'mon when: I need help or when I need someone at my location

booyah when: team is doing really good, we are about to win, and it is spammed sarcastically when we are doing really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom