• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which Gamemode Do You Think Will Be The Most Fun?

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
Splat Zone seems like the mode I'll spend the most time on, big fan of KotH games. Though a CtF Mode would be great as well!

I think I'll prefer Splatzones.

But before that, I always, always jump into the single player before anything else.

Unless this game has a lot and a lot of missions to do then I'll just go into Multiplayer.

Reactions: Lyn

Oniric

Inkster Jr.
I really like the regular mode, splatzones looks more challenging but I really want to see something like "Capture the flag" but with a more original name, of course.

I really like the regular mode, splatzones looks more challenging but I really want to see something like "Capture the flag" but with a more original name, of course.
They can rename the flag after the thing your supposed to grab at the end of each level in the Singleplayer mode.

and have Squid form disabled or have you drop the thing when going into Squid form.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I agree. We should definitely have a CTF-oriented gamemode. It seems to be of high demand.

Oniric

Inkster Jr.
They can rename the flag after the thing your supposed to grab at the end of each level in the Singleplayer mode.

and have Squid form disabled or have you drop the thing when going into Squid form.
That'd be decent enough.

I agree. We should definitely have a CTF-oriented gamemode. It seems to be of high demand.
Yeah, specially knowing how splatoon's heavily influenced by team cooperation, that mode works better than ever.

CyberHyperPhoenix

Senior Squid
Wanting a CTF-esque mode.

Ok real talk, when I think game modes, I think modes that are akin to the COD ones....

Yeah idk either :P

iDaylon

Inkling Cadet
I like both Splat Zone and Turf War tbh.
Yeah, but now it seems whenever I hear the word "team" on here I immediately frown since there's no voice chat.
External voice communication apps will be utilized such as Skype or Raidcall so the absence of voice chat shouldn't be too detrimental to team gameplay.

Lyn

Premium
External voice communication apps will be utilized such as Skype or Raidcall so the absence of voice chat shouldn't be too detrimental to team gameplay.
It is when you aren't able to use your Wii U and computer at the same time.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Splatzone and single player both have my interest.

Splatzone because I'd love to see how the competitive scene takes that idea. Single Player because there is still so much to be done with that. We have only seen beginner levels and bosses are in the game. Who knows what a "final boss" would be like. : o

MrRoidley

Full Squid
Singleplayer really looks amazing, I love the level design.
That is tied with Turf War for me. But everything looks fun, I really can't pick just one mode for now.

Lyn

Premium
Singleplayer really looks amazing, I love the level design.
That is tied with Turf War for me. But everything looks fun, I really can't pick just one mode for now.
I agree, the singleplayer does look great. I kinda wish there was co-op for it in some way, but that's not too important.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
the only one that doesn't look fun to me is the dojo

turf war and splatzones both look fun for different reasons, and i'm eager to see the new gamemodes once the game launches

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom