• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which Gamemode Do You Think Will Be The Most Fun?

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Personally I'm looking forward to single player/hero mode, but then there's the "capture the flag" mode that looks awesome, too! I think that's more the turf wars? Someone correct me on that please, I don't know the correct terms. :confused:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Personally I'm looking forward to single player/hero mode, but then there's the "capture the flag" mode that looks awesome, too! I think that's more the turf wars? Someone correct me on that please, I don't know the correct terms. :confused:
There currently isn't any capture the flag mode announced, unfortunately. Turf Wars is covering the map in your ink, and Splat Zones is basically King of The Hill. :)

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
There currently isn't any capture the flag mode announced, unfortunately. Turf Wars is covering the map in your ink, and Splat Zones is basically King of The Hill. :)
Okay, then I'm thinking of Turf Wars and the single player mode. Thanks! :D

Reactions: Lyn

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
there will be more "ranked modes," nintendo has been teasing that for a while

i hope it's something more creative and deep than CTF, but if it is CTF then that's fine, i suppose

Lyn

Premium
there will be more "ranked modes," nintendo has been teasing that for a while

i hope it's something more creative and deep than CTF, but if it is CTF then that's fine, i suppose
I'd love CTF, but I'm sure Nintendo has something different up their sleeves.

Madame Coleen

Inkster Jr.
I think I'll prefer Splat Zones considering its a bit more "clear" what's going on.
The regular mode just seemed kinda odd to me that you can barely tell who's winning sometimes, but I'm sure it will still be a lot of fun too though.

LunarDistortion

Inkster Jr.
I'm equally excited for Splat Zones and Turf War, they both seem really fun for different reasons and I'm excited to play them online.

Lyn

Premium
I'm equally excited for Splat Zones and Turf War, they both seem really fun for different reasons and I'm excited to play them online.
Same here, I will definitely be playing Turf War more, though. Splat Zones seems a bit frustrating to me if I were to play it.

TheSpeedyMouse

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheSpeedyMouse
I'm most excited for Turf War right now as it is the main mode and it looks so original and fun!

CyberHyperPhoenix

Senior Squid
Man, who it really doesn't matter which one will be the most fun.

All of them will be fun haha :P

Real talk tho, I think I'll be playing alot of Ranked Battles as well.

Arne

Full Squid
NNID
Arne83
Turf War.

Looks like one massive chaotic mess... it has to be fun.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
While Turf War looks to be a great time, I'm extremely excited to see high-level Splat Zones play.

From footage that we've seen so far, it's chaotic, fast paced, and incredibly strategic. As the Splatoon meta develops, I'd love to see players utilize specific techniques, weapon builds, and gear within their respective teams.

Reactions: Lyn

Spurreon

Inkling
NNID
xXAlphaSoulzXx
While I'll probably have so much fun in all the modes, Splat Zones is definitely the go to mode for me. I can't wait to play ranked battles online

King

Inkling
Personally, I'm taking the approach of try every mode out and see what I like the most rather than predict what I will like. I think all of the ones shown so far look great, making any decision hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom