Which Gamemode Do You Think Will Be The Most Fun?

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
They actually said that there will be maps with 2 control zones to play with. I just said that they will most likely come with the other "more advanced map".
Can you show me some source? You don't need to but I'm curious

luigisly

Full Squid
I'm super excited for the tower control/payload and to see how exactly that will work. Splat zones looks pretty good for the reason of maybe picking people off with the charger will be more important there. Turf war is just all around goodness as well.

Sheikashii

Senior Squid
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
I think either one of the ones that haven't been shown off yet or the challenges from the amiibo. The craken and limited ink levels seem fun. Still waiting for my team puzzle races to make an appearance. :)

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
I for one am really excited for the Ranked modes Splatoon has to offer. Nintendo seems to be on top of the Casual and Competitive aspects of this game, so it should be fun all around

AxlCrash31

Inkling
NNID
AxlCrash
I think I'll be spending most of my time on turf war. I do want to get on ranked so I'll be playing Splat zones and Tower control time to time.

CyberHyperPhoenix

Senior Squid
Turf War looks fun, but after seeing some Splat Zones gameplay, I really am starting to like the looks of it :D

Flammie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlammieLL
Wow i really can't pick one at the moment, they seem intent on adding even more modes as time goes by, so i can't tell for sure what i will be doing most, but getting some fancy gears would be first thing i would do, by playing Turf Wars to no end, and then head up for ranked battles for more intensity.

It all comes down what you feel like doing, and this game seems intent on catering everything you need.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
Pretty obvious. Which gamemode do you think you'll get the most enjoyment out of? Singleplayer or Multiplayer? If multiplayer, which mode? I think Turf War looks really fun! I'll have to play them to find out, though. I'll also surely give the Dojo a try, too.
Honestly, I think the bread and butter Turf Wars will be the most fun. They were excellent in the Testfire and I think they will keep delivering because there are so many factors that can change it will keep it interesting.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Personally I think Turf War sounds the most fun, but knowing myself I'll be changing my preference a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom