Which Gamemode Do You Think Will Be The Most Fun?

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy
Ranked game modes for sure. If Turf Wars are ranked, I'll definitley play them, although for now it's looking like Splat Zones mostly for me. Perhaps Turf Wars to test weapons and practice Splatting others, but that's about it.

Toidiedud

Inkling
NNID
Toidiedud
Turf wars will probably remain my go-to for fun one Id imagine. Splat-Zones looks fun but it seems I'll have to get into a different mind-set when playing it.

Also Turf Wars would be the easiest to show people I'd figure.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
That Tower mode still looks the most promising to me, it looks like it'd require some tactics. Shame that in matchmaking there probably won't be any tactics because there's NO VOICE CHAT! And NO PARTIES because you get randomly put into teams even when playing online with friends, making a Skype call useless for tactics.

KurashiDragon

Full Squid
NNID
KurashiDragon
Turf war will probably be the most fun but Splat zone will be more consistent because people will know what they're doing. It'll probably be a mix of that. I'm not sure of the tower mode because I haven't seen much of it. It looks like it's the one stage from PVZ where you have to move a bomb around by sticking close to it. ( the name escapes me) Depending on how the tower works, it'll either be fun or a flop. Only time will tell.

Guineapig126

Inkling
NNID
Guineapig126
I'm sure that multiplayer will be the superior game mode, but single player should be very fun as well. Someone brought up how fun boss fights would be with the different weapons, if this game does include boss fights. All in all, I'm looking forward to the entire game.

Kairo

Pro Squid
NNID
smartmadboy
Tower Control looks the coolest haha

Can't wait until they release that mode. :)

Kayeka

Pro Squid
NNID
Kayeka
I'll probably play the single-player mode first just to get a good grip on the controls, but I don't think there's much doubt that this is, in fact, a multiplayer title through and through.

Turf Wars so far has been deliciously fast-paced and hyper-aggressive, which is great for some quick fun online. Splat Zones probably has more of a defensive mindset, which is fine too, but doesn't excite me quite as much.

I always enjoyed playing Payload on Team Fortress 2, so I'm very much excited for the Tower-thingee.

Of course, even more excited for when they release the option to form teams and take them online. It will be a bit of a bummer to do without until August, but I guess we'll just have to make do until then.

...I'm just pretty excited in general.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Tower Control looks by far the funnest, but all the other modes still look fantastic. Splat Zones may end up being more fun than Tower Control but I'm really just hoping Tower Control is great.

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Tower Control is looking to be a lot of fun, but so was Turf War. And you can't rule out Splat Zones either.... man, this is tough!

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
Can't really say. Turf Wars sounds like what I'll play the most, but everything really sounds fun. Guess I'll just wait and see what I like the most when Splatoon comes out.

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
Turf wars look fun to play. If you're into having fun without having to worry about a whole lot of competitive play, like me, this would probably be the go-to choice.

dcooper

Senior Squid
NNID
victoriafan15
Multiplayer turf war because it like team deathmatch except your trying to cover up the entire stage with your inking color.

hinata2000100

Inkster Jr.
For me, it's a toss up between Turf Wars and the Tower Control mode.

Both look like a good time.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
I like how Splat Zones looks so far. Though I can't help but think what it'd be like if Splat Zones actually had maps where there were more than one zone . . I'd be a huge fan of tht.

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
I like how Splat Zones looks so far. Though I can't help but think what it'd be like if Splat Zones actually had maps where there were more than one zone . . I'd be a huge fan of tht.
They have already confirmed this. I think these kinds of maps will come out during the summer as they said that they'll be releasing "more advanced maps".

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
They have already confirmed this. I think these kinds of maps will come out during the summer as they said that they'll be releasing "more advanced maps".
This doesn't necessarily mean more zones, though. I do see what you're saying tho.

Icedise

The Savage Squid
NNID
IceDise
This doesn't necessarily mean more zones, though. I do see what you're saying tho.
They actually said that there will be maps with 2 control zones to play with. I just said that they will most likely come with the other "more advanced map".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom