• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which Inkling Color and Gender are you Maining?

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
I chose to be my gender of male and although my eyes are brown, I chose orange eyes since the brown eyes aren't bright enough to me.

As for color, I prefer being magenta because I want to dye my hair that color in real life, and I'd personally love to have the hairstyle I have in my sig. :3

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Male with a hat to hide the hair, pink eyes, and olive skin. I keep him cute but functional.

Luka

Inkling
NNID
Kittari
Female with Pink tentacles and eyes, of course!

...Either that, or the Milk Tea color. Simply fabulous, it is.

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
As my icon implies, I gotta go for the lime green and female inkling. Mine has the third skin tone (tanned-ish) and yellow eyes.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Female, Pink eyes, Light colored skin and I wish pink tentacles were forever but no... ;m;

Bolt

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EnderBolt
I think my profile picture explains itself :P

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

Often this, sometimes the eye colour can vary to purple or brown.

If going male I go one shade darker and use brown or gray eyes.

Demonic Labrys

Pro Squid
NNID
Omega_Snakey
Female inkling with either purple or red and with purple eye color
But I would be cool seeing darker purple or dark red :)

Tadashi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dragoon29
I'll choose the male Inkling because, well, I'm a guy. I know that the girl is more popular because she's cute and because many gamers like having a strong female lead, but I think the guys are pretty cool, too.

As for ink color... I'd prefer purple, since it's the closest color to black, which is my favorite color IRL. Of course, I also plan on frequently using green and blue ink, especially with Ink Color Lock enabled for blue. And as far as Octo Valley goes, I'll save Ink Color Lock for the final boss so that I can use yellow ink, since yellow is the complementary color to purple, the ink color used by the Octarians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom