• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Which Inkling Color and Gender are you Maining?

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
Now that I think about it, have we seen red inklings?
I've seen Pink, Yellow, Orange, Purple and others but never anything like Red or White.

Anyway, the yellow stands out to me the most, but I see myself flip flopping to Cyan or Red if it's a playable color.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
I wonder if we could change gender with each loadout, if so i'm gonna make a few with each

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Now that I think about it, have we seen red inklings?
I've seen Pink, Yellow, Orange, Purple and others but never anything like Red or White.

Anyway, the yellow stands out to me the most, but I see myself flip flopping to Cyan or Red if it's a playable color.
There isn't red so far, and I don't think there will be, just because of blood. They have a very specific effort to be all-age friendly going on.

To be on topic with the thread, look to my avatar for your topic's answer :P

Oh yes, and I noticed that some people were talking about how the color gets changed online. I mean that must be true or thing would just get silly, but I think I know how it matters later. Ever notice that Inkling's eyes only sometimes match their hair? I bet the eyes are their native color.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
There isn't red so far, and I don't think there will be, just because of blood. They have a very specific effort to be all-age friendly going on.
There is a very orange-red colour in the game, it often goes up against light cyan, Iv played as it several times and even walked around the plaza as a Red-ish inkling.

Larkison

Inkling
NNID
Larkison
I say orange but the gender I do not know what do you think female or male?:shoes_shi003::clothes_tes000::ability_comeback::head_hdp001::bubbler:
I'm going to go with- Professor Oak.

Male and I'm quite partial to green. I like the colour and the potential wordplay. You know; "Go green or go home" "Green with envy" "Making a green getaway"...
yeah... you people sure are lucky there's no voice chat. :I

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Female and the color purple for me. Purple's my favorite color and besides, I think my Inkling girl will look cute in that color. :P

Inkling Wonder6

Inkling
I'm going to go with- Professor Oak.

Male and I'm quite partial to green. I like the colour and the potential wordplay. You know; "Go green or go home" "Green with envy" "Making a green getaway"...
yeah... you people sure are lucky there's no voice chat. :I
Green is my favorite colour but I do not think I would like green as my main colour!!!:D

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
Female; "Hundred-Acre Wood" Honey Color. That Darkish Yellow, just not orange. Heart it. <3

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Boy, and i'd love to pick the cream color that was available in one of JP's splatfests. It's actually really pretty to look at, esp. at nighttime.

If i can't have that i'd pick the new bright blue color or water green i guess.

JAZZ_

Inkling
NNID
childofgalifrey

this is my favorite look at the moment,

though if I could change the hair just slightly I'd have it resemble these

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom