Which level did you like more in the demo?

?

• Total voters

mininut4

Inkling Cadet
NNID
mininut4
i preferred saltspray rig because every time I played in walleye warehouse one team was pinned to their spawn, and the other just destroyed them.

Xon Suprimes

Senior Squid
I liked (PJ)Saltspray Rig because it seems more balanced than Walleye which is the perfect habitat for rollers tbh.

Mitaki

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mitaki
Saltspray Rig was a more fun level because it was bigger, and u really got use of the gamepad map, While walleye warehouse was optimal for the roller and more chaotic.

Toidiedud

Inkling
NNID
Toidiedud
At first I liked the warehouse much more, it was smaller and much more condensed action with a very clear indicator on whose side was whose. However six matches later all on the rig then back to the warehouse I realized I liked the rig a lot more for one reason.

It was much easier to sneak or hide in the rig than it was in the warehouse. Warehouse wise you could get spotted from very far away but with all the twist and turns and corners in the rig it made it much easier and for me, a lot funner.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Saltspray Rig most definitely, I fell off a few times in my first match but hiding in the ink atop the metal rigging and waiting for an opponent to run past so you can ambush them felt SO good!

Walleye Warehouse is cool but I don't like the rubber ramps you can't ink up, I didn't really get their point.

ProjectQ

Inkling
NNID
ianwit8
Initially, I preferred warehouse, but saltspray rig grew on me for one reason: holding down the back square.

I actually plan to talk more about how rollers (like me) should always rush to the square in back at the beginning of the game. It offers the most space to cover and is hard to get into once someone has control. I did this 5 times in the second demo, winning all 5 games with ease. While your score may not be the best ever if you chose to sit in the entrance to the square tossing bombs and covering space, it is the best for your team.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Initially, I preferred warehouse, but saltspray rig grew on me for one reason: holding down the back square.

I actually plan to talk more about how rollers (like me) should always rush to the square in back at the beginning of the game. It offers the most space to cover and is hard to get into once someone has control. I did this 5 times in the second demo, winning all 5 games with ease. While your score may not be the best ever if you chose to sit in the entrance to the square tossing bombs and covering space, it is the best for your team.
Yeah man that square is SO essential, if the enemy has it covered it's always tempting to go to the little rectangle area in-between the bases (at the bottom of the map), but it's nothing compared to the prize that is that square.

1/128

Inkling
Using a Splat Roller in Saltspray Rig was way better than in the warehouse, since there are more open areas and less walls, while the warehouse is more confinating. Literally all battles I lost were on that map.

Frosty10001

Inkling
NNID
Frosty10001
I enjoyed Saltspray Rig quite a bit, had a lot of open space for unsuspecting Charger shots.

KurashiDragon

Full Squid
NNID
KurashiDragon
Right now, I think the answer would be Walleye Warehouse but I'm not gonna put down that option yet. I'm starting to get used to Saltspray Rig, the more I played it. I still don't have a general feel of the area but I do know that controlling the lower portion is important if you want to win. Truth be told, I'm rather surprised it isn't much of a battlefield considering how large the area is but I guess the higher areas are more ideal for travel so people just forget about the lower portion. Oh well.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I prefer the warehouse more, but as a turf war map, the warehouse sucks. You can easily win if you spawn camp the enemy there, or keep them on their side of the map.

Undr

I liked them both pretty equally. Walleye Warehouse did have some momentum issues. If you got ahead, you likely stayed ahead given the pressure you can put on your opponent's spawn. But I also felt the most at home there. I once got wiped an entire team, each in head-to-head confrontations. It just felt like such a natural place to fight that I maneuvered in combat like it was nothing.

Chikouu

Inkling
NNID
Chikouu
Hard to choose which one I liked more, both where so much fun. But I think I'll have to go with the warehouse.

Deru

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Derick

Yep, capturing the square is essential in the start of a round. If you manage that, and a teammate with a Charger camps out from up high, the match will almost always end in your favor. That alone makes the Rig my favorite of the two, not to mention I'm not a fan of how the Warehouse is kind of boring, visually.

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
Saltspray rig was a lot of fun
it was big and looked good, had those cool paths
while Walleye Warehouse was small and darken

In Walleye Warehouse I felt like it's just the rollers rocking the stage and the guns trying to do something but not suceeding in doing so
idk I just had a lot more fun at Staltspray Rig, when I entered my vote I was sure it's going to be 90% Saltspray Rig I didn't think anyone would like Walleye Warehouse better

1/128

Inkling
I also would like to mention that, even though I'm not a very frequent player of LoL, Saltspray Rig feel likes it has almost the same stuff in any arena, a bot lane, a top lane, even a "jungle". It sure felt similar to me, at least.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Saltspray rig was a lot of fun
it was big and looked good, had those cool paths
while Walleye Warehouse was small and darken

In Walleye Warehouse I felt like it's just the rollers rocking the stage and the guns trying to do something but not suceeding in doing so
idk I just had a lot more fun at Staltspray Rig, when I entered my vote I was sure it's going to be 90% Saltspray Rig I didn't think anyone would like Walleye Warehouse better
Rollers are not much of a problem if you know your place against them. Don't get close, and hit them from a distance. Use the high ground to your advantage as well. They can't really get to you very well that way. Grenades also help too.

MrRoidley

Full Squid
Warehouse. My strategies work better there and I like its design more.
Saltspray Rig is fun as well though. But I suck at it :P

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I definitely liked Saltspray Rig more, it was more colorful and had those cool elevators. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom