• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Who else has entered a random squid party?

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I don't like party poopers, I.E party smashers, but it is funny when other people from the other team join in for a few seconds just to ruin it....SMASH! HEY you know what!?, they need to make a mode JUST for people who wanna party!(only if we actually could dance)

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I don't like it when people squid party in ranked, but today when in tower control I did see someone squid partying. Although I think they only started in the last few moments since their team was far behind. (I still don't like it since there can always be an opportunity to make a comeback)

I ended up joining them at the end along with a teammate, but I would stop whenever the other team got control of the tower to take them out.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I don't like it when people squid party in ranked, but today when in tower control I did see someone squid partying. Although I think they only started in the last few moments since their team was far behind. (I still don't like it since there can always be an opportunity to make a comeback)

I ended up joining them at the end along with a teammate, but I would stop whenever the other team got control of the tower to take them out.
...So you joined them because they decided to essentially give up, but stopped to retaliate whenever there was a chance of a comeback on their end, huh? Classy.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
...So you joined them because they decided to essentially give up, but stopped to retaliate whenever there was a chance of a comeback on their end, huh? Classy.
Okay, maybe I shouldn't have done that.
but with only two others focusing on the tower they appeared to have a pretty good chance at coming back.
I've had teammates in ranked matches that did nothing, but squid bag the whole match so I didn't want to do that to my own teammates and cause us to lose.
However now that I think of it, that's probably what it was like for the other team though.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Why do people( other than me) love to dance over nets then fall through and say booyah? Its like they think drowning is somewhat dancing too.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Why do people( other than me) love to dance over nets then fall through and say booyah? Its like they think drowning is somewhat dancing too.
I think a lot of that is just laughing at themselves. Most people don't actually intentionally fall through the nets but when it happens, it's good to learn to laugh at yourself. Although if they weren't squid partying, they're probably just trying to tell their teammates they're down and hope no one saw them fall in the water. x)

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I laugh when someone knocks me out then does my dance, then they fall off of the stage or drown, I really wish it was a setting on the game to say ha, ha, or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom