Why so low variety with bomb launchers?

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
I think Autobomb Launcher will stay on the Carbon Deco. It's stayed there for two sets of datamines there, so they clearly have some plan on how to balance it. The devs must see the potential for OPness as well as we do, and have something planned in accordance. My bet's on some kind of limiting factor for the number of Autobombs, whether that's a long time between bombs, or a short duration (possibly only allowing for 4/5 bombs either way you slice it).

Honestly, I'm more scared of Burst Bombs as the Deco's sub. Fighting that does not sound like a fun time.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
.Honestly, I'm more scared of Burst Bombs as the Deco's sub. Fighting that does not sound like a fun time.
Welcome to Splatoon 1's Carbon Roller. Looking to have a bad time? Try approaching one of those things recklessly and feel the burn of the Burst Bomb/Quick Flick combo! Thought you were okay at range? Psych! Inkzooka! It got the point where even when I was just going grocery shopping, I expected a Carbon Roller to show up to splat my face and run off with my food! Fortunately, things aren't that bad with the Carbon now. But other weapons and starting to take its place...

*shudders at the mention of the Sploosh-o-Matic and cries a little*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom