Worst Haircut Ever?

Arigato!

Pro Squid
tbh i just wish it wasn’t the only hairstyle of the sort? like, if The octo afro is possible, i’d think hairstyles based on other ways to style afros irl should also be possible. octo afro puffs would be cute i think

and yeah, “i wish there were more playable octoling hairstyles” is far from a hot take, i know

…relatedly im realizing that the octo afro existing should’ve been my first clue that octoling hair is malleable and i didn’t have to give myself a headache over the ponytail hair lol
Inkling afros would be... questionable.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
Inkling afros would be... questionable.
oh i wasn’t even thinking about inklings… i do think inkling hairstyles meant to mimic afros shouldn’t look just like the octo equivalent. some existing inkling hairstyles show that inkling hair-tentacles can kinda bundle together (see: the back of the ‘banger’ hairstyle, which aiko posted earlier) so i wonder if that could be worked into something that doesn’t look out of place as an inkling’s hairstyle but is still readable as an afro

AAAAAH i’m supposed to be working right now, i can’t draw cephalopod hairstyles 😭

Cephalobro

The only way I will like the afro is if shaving it off in results in it becoming an Octoball. Why? Because it's very fitting for it to do so.

Mp3

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Female she/her
I got the game the day it came out and ngl have only seen like 4 people with this hair 💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom