• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Xmastival! a TournaMeme [19 December 2015]

Afrohawk

Inkling
NNID
Afrohawk
Oh nice! Then I can decide if I want to join then. I totally do but since it's so close to Christmas I might be busy. Either way, can't wait! I hope it's a good tourney :D

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
but there will be a registration cap right? cuz or else there are going to be over 150+ ppl entering @.@
if not that's amazing lol x)
So hype for this, but to be honest the Bamboozler and Mini Splatling teams are too powerful. Ok maybe not too much the Bamboozler, but the Mini Splatlings DEFINITELY!!! They will easily make top 2 with little effort, besides they aren't a meme they're actually a slightly superior but more difficult to use Tentatek.

Swap the Mini Splatlings for the Sloshing Machine.
yaaaah lol i have a lot of ppl that says sloshing machine is actually really good. not the best, but it's good. Plus a team of really good boozlers? gg lol they'll destroy everyone

in the end tho, we haven't had anything like this and personally I entered because it sounds like a crap ton of fun and a good chance to meet new ppl. I'll be going try-hard, but i see it as a fun gathering for the community as well as a tournament

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer

Are you sure? :p

But really, we'll make sure there are no OP teams.

If you win and you don't want to receive your prize, that's not a problem so don't worry :)

The X stands for a number that is to be decided. Depending on how many teams we will have it will be a top 8, top 12 or top 16 that will qualify for the knockout stage.

You have to fill out the Google form and join the discord. If you can't fill out the form, you can contact me on discord and I can do it for you :)
Wow the sloshing machines look like they would be OP

Hmm no OP teams eh
Carbon rollers and octobrushs are pretty op

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
lol idk if they would when they are against weapons with range like the boozler x)

If they listen to what mains and secondaries we listed before assigning us teams. Then we may be on Team Octobrush together. Looking forward to it o/
Ye that would be cool to be on the same team but I believe he said we would be assigned randomly unfortunatly

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
@Njok so is it completely random? or was the point of you asking us for our mains and secondaries to place some ppl familiar with the weapon in those groups?
I suppose if this is supposed to be complete fun and craziness then it'll be completely random.
and if this is the case.... team inkbrush probably has no chance xD (inb4 team inkbrush is made up of only charger mains)

Njok

Bouncer
It won't be completely random, no.

Call it semi random. We'll do our best to balance the teams as best as we can, which is why we asked some info on the sign up forms.

That said, if you are a S+ (tri) slosher main, don't expect to be playing tri slosher in this one :D

We also know quite a bunch of you, so don't try to put lies on the form :P

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
It won't be completely random, no.

Call it semi random. We'll do our best to balance the teams as best as we can, which is why we asked some info on the sign up forms.

That said, if you are a S+ (tri) slosher main, don't expect to be playing tri slosher in this one :D

We also know quite a bunch of you, so don't try to put lies on the form :p
A lot of my proper mains weren't featured on this list because they would dominate
Kracken splat roller, kelp splatterscope, exc

Njok

Bouncer
We know and that is exactly why they aren't used.

But you're still supposed to put your actual main weapons on the form.

The list in the OP will not be the definite list by the way. That list would only give room for (12×4=) 48 players, which we already passed like 12 hours after I posted this. And that's awesome :D

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
We know and that is exactly why they aren't used.

But you're still supposed to put your actual main weapons on the form.

The list in the OP will not be the definite list by the way. That list would only give room for (12×4=) 48 players, which we already passed like 12 hours after I posted this. And that's awesome :D
Yes I put my mains on the form if I'm honest a couple of good weapons to add on if not already would be the ink rush and the jet squelchers there not too OP

Starcrusher5Game

Full Squid
NNID
Starcrusher258
This is just beautiful... It fills me with determination (Reply if you get that reference)
Over 120 players i think are signing up for this... I hope i actually get a team

DoctorStew

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DoctorStew64
Will the nozzle noses be a team? I have found them to be meme-worthy weapons. (And I got the above reference)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom