Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
I play TF2 every once in awhile, + vr shooters like Pavlov, but thats about it

SansioKong64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2297-9461-1128
I play a lot of Warframe, Hunt: Showdown, and Deep Rock. And sometimes PlanetSide 2 when I can get enough of my friends to play it with me. 🤣
So the age old question arises: which class you play in DRG? I mostly play Gunner and Scout (with a side of Engi sometimes because I love his secondary weapons)

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
TF2 is so fascinating to me man, I absolutely ADORE the characters despite never played it. I really want to get into it, but idk the bot and server problems kinda scare me
I don"t take the game too seriously, I mostly hang out in silly servers and mapmodes like plr_highertower on x1000 and trade_plaza2

D

Deleted member

last i knew was it was only the bot issue that they are still working on anti-bot bots

xbunnyx

Inkling
Not on PC, on PC it was huge. I'm not playing Fortnite on a controller without gyro (which it doesn't use afaik), that's the big reason I've never liked shooters, I hate aiming with sticks.
Fortnite does use gyro though I personally haven't tried it cause I just don't play Fortnite enough lol

Paraster

Inkling
I come back to TF2 periodically, but I've been lately getting into BPM: Bullets Per Minute (a roguelike rhythm FPS and it actually pulls it off well).

paperseagull64

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3937-3787-2673
I used to play a lot of Holdfast. It can be a fun game once you get past the learning curve of shooting an old musket that only hits something 15% of the time.

PreyingShark

Inkling
NNID
PreyingShark
Ill be trying out Foamstars since it's a PS Monthly Game so i can get it for free instead of paying the normal $30. Looking forward to it because the main mode is based off of Kid Icarus's Light vs Dark, which I *loved* back in the day. Very nostalgic (im old)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom