• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

YO-KAI WATCH Social Thred.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Let's not forget Robonyan!

That's a great scene! Thanks for sharing! :) I love his voice in the English game. It caught me off and made me laugh. Goldenyan has the same voice but it has a more powerful approach. Why are all of the Jibanyans so cool!? Robot or not!

As for the game, I'm pretty much almost done with the S ranks you can find in the world. I'm just missing Statiking (3 hours of putting up with you! Join me already! >_<), Swellterrier, and Beetall and Rhinormous. Then I can focus on finishing the Medallium aside from Crank rares, I'm not dealing with that. I randomly got Goldenyan from orange coins, I'll definitely find a use for him.

My current and end party is Damona, Shadow Venoct, Frostail, Shogunyan, Dandoodle, and Eterna who's all in their 90's ready to finish the game with. I'll definitely get rid of Damona and put Goldenyan in her place because I love the Jibanyan family.

We better get the second game, I haven't been vested in a game like this in a long time.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi

The OST for Yo-Kai Watch 2 has been fully uploaded and fixed into a playlist to enjoy~

Toaster

Senior Squid
I've been playing this game nonstop recently. I'm currently trying to complete the medallium but rng doesn't like me that much when it comes to befriending yo-kai. I did get lucky with the crank-a-kai a week or so ago. I ended up getting Goldenyan, Frostail, and Count Cavity all in one day. I only need Auntie Heart and Eterna and I'll have all of the crank-a-kai yo-kai.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Started watching the anime saw this

Yup. This show is creepy but funny.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
I've been playing this game nonstop recently. I'm currently trying to complete the medallium but rng doesn't like me that much when it comes to befriending yo-kai. I did get lucky with the crank-a-kai a week or so ago. I ended up getting Goldenyan, Frostail, and Count Cavity all in one day. I only need Auntie Heart and Eterna and I'll have all of the crank-a-kai yo-kai.
Your more luckier than me. I just got Eterna yesterday, without even hoping/trying. (Seriously. I accidently clicked a purple coin instead of a light-blue coin.) I really really want Shadow Venoct.

The reason ur more luckier than me is because your legend page for Gilgaros is almost complete, and he's a really good yo Kai....

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
It's a really fun game. Much more fun than I thought it would be; from watching Japanese gameplays.
The battle system is indeed unique, and at the same time feels slightly fast-paced, considering you'll be reviving/replenishing/purifying/Using Ultimate moves all at once with not many pauses (The only Pause would be when your deciding on your items to use.)

But as you said, there isn't any rush for the game. It would just depend how on bad you want to give it a try.
I for one couldn't wait to get my hands on it though! I do hope they localize Yo Kai Watch 2 real soon..............and eventually 3...and Yokai Busters..
when you change yokai it pauses too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom