• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

You know you play too much Splatoon when:

FlyingInk

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MyTurbo6
When the cars that you own have a squid sticker on the rear window (Etsy).
When you receive two splatoom tee shirts for Xmas (I already had 1 so that makes 3)..
When the person you love throws it in your face during arguments.
When you pay two times the price to a scalper for the Splatoon 3 Amiibo pack.
When the first thing you do in the morning is grab a cup of coffee and play Splatoon.

Last edited:

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
When you start thinking about how real life locations would work as Splatoon maps (I think where I work could be a sort of interesting one, though inkzookas would probably be OP there).

When you try to turn into a squid to move faster in other games.

When you watch sports and compare the game to ranked matches you've had.

When you refuse to eat squid because of the game.

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
...you get to level 50 in less than 2 months or so (me).

...you get so tired of playing ranked you try and create squid parties in turf wars, or just dance around while not really trying.

...you watch videos of people doing dumb glitches (e.g. getting into impossible areas, lololol)

...you wish there were more high level Splatoon streams on (why is this game so unpopular compared to the others???)

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
When I keep on seeing this one person's pair of shoes at school that look exactly like :shoes_msn000: and constantly say to myself: "We can't super jump, let alone make it happen any faster." Then in class he looks up guns and I always see him look up ones that look like the :wst_shot_normalh: and I nearly go insane. Then after class he always goes out for water balloon fights. With balloons that look like :burstbomb:

Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
When you jump on Splatoon to get a quick reference for some art you're doing and you end up playing match after match after match…(true story, I did get the picture done tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom