• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

You Know You're Obsessed When...

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
For me, I downloaded the Splatoon soundtrack and burned it to a CD. What have you done to channel your obsession?

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I am using Splatoon-related avatars in almost every forum I visit, plus I listen to the soundtrack every day. Am I obsessed yet

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
You recorded a video of the Credits so you can listen to the song whenever I want.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
You recorded a video of the Credits so you can listen to the song whenever I want.
I have left the credits on repeat for way too long now. Such a chill tune.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
Imagining an anime, wanting nendoroids of the characters, standing in the hub instead of turning the Wii U off.
I leave this forum open most of the day. Squid Sisters on my MP3 24/7 (come on Splatfest, more Callie and Marie music!)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I got to level 20, and then I... kinda stopped playing. Will go back to it soon, though.

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
I got to level 20, and then I... kinda stopped playing. Will go back to it soon, though.
I haven't even got to level 20 because real life limits me. I also spent a lot of time in single player.....

But I still love the game to a scary extreme.

Wrog

Senior Squid
I haven't even got to level 20 because real life limits me. I also spent a lot of time in single player.....

But I still love the game to a scary extreme.
I love it but it gets boring after losing on the same maps after a while. If there was a death match I would LOVE SPLATOON SO MUCH

I'm only really good at getting kills :P

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
They're kids, you sicko. (And squids)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom