• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Your "Music Theme"

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
The song that plays when I'm feeling hype

The song that plays when I'm down in the dumps

The song that plays when I'm feeling a little random
Mfw I'm not even from the US and I know that old spice commercial...

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
winning something, victory, getting triple sub after playing 4 rotations of rank (about 9 hrs, did not play much from the first or 4th rotation)

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
The song that plays when I finish a long day of Ranked, after going up a few points.

The song that plays when I don't do hot in ranked and beat up C players on my alternate account.

cleosplatra

Inkling
NNID
bobogoat
The music that plays when I have a deadline coming up but I've not started my assignment so I've accepted defeat

no really, someone write my essay for me please

Reactions: shy

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Song that plays when the last bell rings, summer break starts and I start running to my mom's car:

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
The song that plays when I wake up on the first day of summer:

The song that plays when I start a 1v1 match against someone online in Splatoon/Smash Bros.:

Last edited:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
The music that plays when I feel like dancing.

cleosplatra

Inkling
NNID
bobogoat
When you're laggy af in Splatoon so you end up getting the most ridiculous kills and make everyone salty

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
The song that plays when I start a 1v1 match against someone online in Splatoon/Smash Bros.:
Welp, that song just reawakened my Splatoon bloodlust. I remember hearing this for the first time in Super Mario Bros Z six years ago.

This song makes me think of what I enjoy and it's motivating.

Diamonds - Rihanna Piano Cover by Christoph Kilian Bendel
(I never was interested in the original, but this version speaks to me in lots of ways)

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
Welp, that song just reawakened my Splatoon bloodlust. I remember hearing this for the first time in Super Mario Bros Z six years ago.

This song makes me think of what I enjoy and it's motivating.
I do believe we played against each other in private battles tonight?

SMBZ is where I first heard it too, it's a shame AlvinEarthworm isn't planning on remaking that fight in the reboot series. But this song...I never get tired of it. I put it on my copy of Project M, and rarely did I lose when it was playing.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
I do believe we played against each other in private battles tonight?

SMBZ is where I first heard it too, it's a shame AlvinEarthworm isn't planning on remaking that fight in the reboot series. But this song...I never get tired of it. I put it on my copy of Project M, and rarely did I lose when it was playing.
Yes we have and it's all thanks to Ansible. xD You are quick in matches. :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom