• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Your "Music Theme"

JasmineJasmine

Inkling
Awesome list in this thread. Some really good looking themes on their. Your readers might like our newest theme – it’s responsive and retina and developed from the ground up for musicians.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Welp, that song just reawakened my Splatoon bloodlust. I remember hearing this for the first time in Super Mario Bros Z six years ago.

This song makes me think of what I enjoy and it's motivating.

Diamonds - Rihanna Piano Cover by Christoph Kilian Bendel
(I never was interested in the original, but this version speaks to me in lots of ways)
Wow. Just wow. I didn't know that anyone else watched SMBZ! Nice to know that theirs more people out there!

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Wow. Just wow. I didn't know that anyone else watched SMBZ! Nice to know that theirs more people out there!
I didn't know ou watched SMBZ too. O: My first episode was episode 4 I think, I'm going to miss those turltes. :T

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
(I started from the very beginning, but I haven't watched it in a while tho...)

The song that plays when I go on a huge trip:

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
When the teacher pulls a pop quiz on you and you are totally unprepared:

Last edited:

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
The music that plays when I leave my room late at night
My response to that:

The music that plays in my head when I want to be serious. "I love Star Fox ❤❤"

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
The music that plays when I come home after a hard day of work and I finally see MY BED

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
The theme that plays when you're working on a whose deadline is tomorrow morning/relatively soon. Or, better yet, the theme that plays when your team is losing in a Ranked battle and the "1 minute left!" message appears on the screen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom