ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola couldn't help but giggle. "Well, not to be a buzzkill, but after yesterday, we're not even sure they'd let us. Granted, it is just us and thus won't be as destructive as yesterday."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well... I suppose we only have one way to find out: ask the councilors ourselves. But we can worry about all of that stuff later." Lydia suggested before finishing her pancakes.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@Airmure))
Terence brightened up at Ras's refusal to leave him to his food.

"Eh... this Splatfest hasn't interested me like all the others." Terence replied bored. "Burgers vs Pizza? It's a pretty gross color-combo too." He quickly entered something on his phone and pushed it towards Ras, showing him the colors for the Splatfest.

"Green and bright orange? Yucky, it looks like vomit. But to be honest, I prefer pizzas more than burgers. They just last longer y'know?"

-Meanwhile with Jack-
((@13thGalaxy and @Zawlt))

"Well, it's nice to meet you then." Jack nodded, before looking back at the bus.

"It looks like you got someone in there still. If you want, you can go and follow the path to the mess hall. There should be a sign that says "Mess Hall" so you shouldn't get lost. I'll wait here for this guy." Jack added.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
In the back of the bus one inkling was fast asleep during the entire ride. Around this time he woke up and noticed the the bus had stopped. He looked outside and noticed they were finally there, "Took longer to get here than I thought," he thought to himself as he stretched in the bus seat. He then stood up, grabbed his bag and made his way off of the bus where he noticed two other people right outside of it. It was bright outside for him so he grabbed his bamboo hat hanging on his neck behind him and placed it onto his head as he left the bus, "I'm guessing you're the welcoming commitee here?" he asked Jack.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Rustic and @Zawlt

Payge heard the inkling who'd taken a little siesta during the ride move, and she turned to look at him after giving Jack a nod of achknowledgement. She didn't say anything else as she went on her way to the mess hall.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash was out back next to a tree, she scribbled some words in her notebook as she propped her back against the tree and her left foot on top of her right foot. She had a can of kelp soda next to her. She was back to wearing her Takaroka layered shirt instead of her splatfest pizza one.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@Zawlt and @Blondbeast))
"Well... I'm not quite the welcoming committee you were probably expecting. But yeah, Jordan and the others are at the Mess Hall having a ton of pancakes." Jack added.

"I'm sure you're hungry yourself, I don't blame you. If you want to start heading to the Mess Hall, you can, or you can wait here for the last guy in the bus," he pointed out.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
@Rustic

"Eh, don't worry about it I wasn't expecting anything in particular," he said to Jack. "Puncakes huh? I would say they could wait, but then they'd get all cold so I'll go ahead there," he said to Jack as he began to walk off towards the mess hall wherever it was.

Last edited:

Blondbeast

Inkling
NNID
Pikabear900
"I guess I'll head over. I am starving." Casper stated.

Casper made his way down to the mess hall, wondering if the pancakes were going to be any good. I wonder if I can talk to anyone here. Hopefully they'll like the same things as me and we'll get along. I haven't had a friend for a few months.

Suddenly, Casper realized something. I don't know where the mess hall is. he thought as he facepalmed.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stood up and stretched. "Well, if you guys get clearance, be sure to come get me for the match" She said, heading towards the exit.

Blondbeast

Inkling
NNID
Pikabear900
GRRRRRRRRR, moaned Casper's tummy.

"I'm starving to death. I seriously need someone to show me where the mess hall is." he said aloud. With that, Casper set off to find someone who could help him locate the mess hall.

"
Hello? Anyone? If you can hear me, do you know where the mess hall is?" Casper called out. He needed to eat something, and fast. After a little more walking, Casper began to stumble about, thanks to his lack of blood sugar from not eating anything for about seven hours. He found a trashcan and proceeded to throw up whatever was left in his stomach.

"
H-h-hello?" Casper sputtered.

Then he realized something.

Didn't that guy say something about a path leading to the mess hall? I guess I'll find out, Casper thought as he picked himself up and walked over to the path.

Last edited:

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Blondbeast

"Sorry, friendo." A female voice sounded from behind him. "I'm looking for the same thing. You fresh off the bus too?" Payge readjusted her bag a bit, grunting as the handle of her Krak-On Roller bonked her side. "How's it going? I'm Payge."

Blondbeast

Inkling
NNID
Pikabear900
//@13thGalaxy

"Hi. I'm Casper. Nice to meet you. I got off the bus a little while ago as well. Do you have any clue where the mess hall could be? I seem remember that guy who greeted everyone when we got of the bus saying that this path led to it, but I'm not entirely sure..." Casper trailed off.

She seems nice, he thought.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia stretches and gets to her feet now that she's done "I need to get back to the cabin and get my tentacles braided... if I miss anything interesting, let me know." She says before walking out.

Last edited:

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Blondbeast

She gave a small nod and motioned for him to follow her. "Yeah. I saw it on my way in. It's off this way. By the sounds of your stomach, you're obviously hungry enough to eat a Kraken."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I'm leaving my tentacles down today. Sometimes I like to mix it up." Viola said, giving a little wink as she exited. She quickly caught sight of the new inklings and laughed. "Wow. A lot of late arrivals!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom