ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Airmure

Senior Squid
Ras looked at the image displayed on Terence's phone and cringed.

"You know this is the main reason why I rarely even fight in battles. Repulsive eye burning color choices combined with the whole idea of battling in is very off putting. I don't know how others manage to find fun in that." He slid the phone back to Terence.

"I usually don't eat any of the two, but if I had to chose it would be burgers. Less messy."

( @Rustic )

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile....

The inkling was standing infront of a map of Camp Triggerfish giving the locations of what was where and where he currently was. He sees that the mess hall wasn't too far from where he was and proceeded to head in that direction. He turned several corners and then he made it to the mess hall's entrance. Outside it were several people, but he merely waved at them and continued on in. Once inside he sat his bag at a random table and went over to get some pancakes, "So is there a limit or can I get as many as I want?" he asked. He was answered with a plate of pancakes slid up to him, to his disappointment there were only three when he was hoping for eight at least. He grabbed some syrup and utensils and made his way back to his spot.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks to Viola and nods, smiling "Well... maybe I'll keep mine down another day. I just like having them braided." she says, laughing a bit before heading to the cabin, leaving Viola to chat with the newcomers. Glancing over them as she walks by, she thinks that all of them could probably be quite interesting to learn about.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well, Nice to meet you two! I'm Viola! I'm always happy to make new friends!" She said, holding her hands out to shake before noticing Casper's face." Is he okay? If he needs food, then get him in as soon as you can! No one should have to go THAT hungry! Ever!"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos cringes. "I could never go a day with my tentacles down in public..." He glances over the new Inklings who had just arrived. "Huh, they just keep coming. Too bad they missed out on yesterday."

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola quickly shook Payge's hand. "Pleasure to meet you!" She said, giving her usual big smile. "You two better get in before all the pancakes are gone!" She said, holding the door to the mess hall open for them.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Right!" Payge slipped in and got in line, grabbing herself some pancakes. She wasn't the biggest fan of pancakes, but would eat them without complaints.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
The girl kicked up her heels as she ran to a wall, pumping ink on it she turning into a small pink squid and swam her way up. On the ledge she used her special, the ink strike. She watched it do its work as she had her hands in her hip.

Blondbeast

Inkling
NNID
Pikabear900
(SORRY FOR LATE REPLY! WENT TO SEE MOCKINGJAY AND THEN HAD SCHOOL N STUFF)

"H-hi. I'm C-casper." he introduced. As much as he would like to get to know his new friends, he had to eat some food. He quickly made his way to the pancake line.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Blondbeast Just chill man, it's cool.

Payge watched him for a minute before continuing through the line. He doesn't seem so bad. Possible candidate for a friend.. She thought to herself.

Blondbeast

Inkling
NNID
Pikabear900
I really hope I don't throw up again... That would be embarrassing, Casper thought as he moved up the line. So far everyone I've met seems so nice, he noted. As he put his pancakes on his plate, he began to look around for a table. He located an empty one in the corner of the mess hall.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[ It happens, man. No worries =D ]

Viola smiled as she watched the two enter the line before walking around the camp, but not going as far as she did when she ran out earlier.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia soon steps out of her cabin, her tentacles properly braided. She smiles softly starts to look around, curious what everyone else would be up to as she makes her way back to the mess hall, since that's where most of the others were.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Payge was on her way over to the table that Casper had sighted, scanning around the room and locking eyes with Casper and Lydia for a moment.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Well, I'm not gonna sit here if I'm taking it from you. If you want to join me, that's fine." Payge smiled a bit and leaned her bag against the wall.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos shivered a bit. "Damn...forgot my jacket...I'll be right back, Vivi." He stood up and left the mess hall with his arms crossed for warmth and still sleepy-eyed. The blue inkling eventually runs into Lydia, all braided up, who was just returning to the mess hall.

"Lots of new people all of the sudden, huh? Too bad they missed out on yesterday."

@Lydia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom