Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul jumpped a bit seeing a bony hand grab him then he turns to see Lydia in costume. "Im doing ok...i guess."

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well... I'm not really good at parties... but why are you sulking away from everyone?" She asks, worried "You already know most of the Inklings here and they're all nice. Go and chat it up with Viola a bit."

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul gives her a nervous look. "I dont know what to talk about."

@Lydia

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Andrew finished eating at the table and got up to wonder around. Looking around, he notices Coerulus, Viola and Galaxy at the same table. Guess that's where all the party is... He thought. Running to the table and sliding gracefully he asks the three Inklings, "So is there room for one more?"
@Coerulus @TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola blinked as this new inkling she had yet to meet walked up. "Sure! I'm Viola, by the way! Nice to meet you, Mr...." She said, leading him on.

@MacSmitty

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Whatever you want to talk about." She says with a smile. "Or just how she's enjoying everything."

@Zerul

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"I'm Andrew Brooklyn, brother of Lucas Brooklyn. Nice to meet you Viola!" He replied. Sitting down, and noticing Zerul the Octoling coming over he nodded as in yes, before asking him; "Hey, weren't you injured or something? Me and Lucas saw you limping when you entered."
@13thGalaxy @Coerulus @TACarbuncle @Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looked away and rubs his arm when Andrew called him out on his injuries. "Um.. yea..i dont want to talk about it."

@MacSmitty

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He looked up when Zerul and Andrew came to join them. He nodded to Andrew before looking to Zerul. He still felt a little bad from his first impressions when he first arrived at the academy and smiled a little. "Hello again." he said warmly.

@Zerul

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
((Why did I stop getting alerts for this thread))

Parzival looked around and saw a bunch of different costumes, but one from Final Fantasy caught his eye. He walked over to say hi. "Hi!" said Parzival. "How's it going?"

@MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Nice to meet you Andrew!" She said, before looking to Zerul. "Hey! You doing okay?" She said before hearing his response to Andrew. "Well, alright. I was serious about taking it easy, you know." She said, giving Zerul a warm smile.

@MacSmitty @Zerul

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia smiles softly as she watches Zerul move over, still lurking by the food table as she takes off her mask, letting out a small sigh of relief as she starts absentmindedly grabbing and eating some chips.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Well, we were mainly talking about how Coe's adapted to school so easily!" Viola said, looking over at the others. "Then Galaxy popped in, then Andrew, and now you!"

@Zerul

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
(( short posts are short ;n; ))
Shizuka shook her head, and looked at the food table. She sighed, although it sounded more like a breath, and wrote something else on the mini-whiteboard.

'I'm carrying too many things...' it said, Shizuka gesturing to the Wasabi Splattershot that rested under her arm, 'Do you know any where I can put my weapon?'
@MacSmitty @Templar ((Whoops forgot to tag))

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He nodded. "It's nice to meet you, Zerul. My full name is Coerulus but I don't mind it if you wish to refer to me by my new nickname. I actually find it enjoyable that everyone found a nice nickname for me." he replied.

@Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom