Zapfish Academy: Back to School

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Andrew gave Coerulus a reassuring thumbs up, before turning to Parzival and answering his question. "Well for starters, theres video games, Turf Wars, Ranked Battles, you know the generic stuff. I also prank people, run alot and do voice acting. Speaking of voice acting, did Lucas tell you guys and gals we did Fandubbing?" He said, addressing everyone at the table.
@13thGalaxy @Coerulus @TACarbuncle @Zerul @ThatSquidYouKnow

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Oh yeah! I remember him mentioning something like that, I think back at camp!" Viola said, trying to remember correctly.

@MacSmitty

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul was confused when Andrew said Fan dubbing "Fan dubbing? what is that?"

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Shizuka gave a small wave to Mr Hoylei with her free hand, and when she saw Lucas was distracted, she tried to see why, but she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. She shrugged and looked at Lucas... she didn't want to get her whiteboard out again, so she hoped the look she was giving said her question: what's a good place to put my weapon?
@MacSmitty
((Waaah sorry about it taking so long to reply, I'm kinda slow >u>))

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(With Shizuka)
Lucas stopped looking at Galaxy's strange actions, remembering that he had a task to do, in which he turned to his mute companion. "Oh. Right. Sorry about that Shizuka." He mumbles fumbling with his black Santa hat. "Ok... so we can put your weapon in a unused corner, like right there." He says pointing to an area in the gym. @VeryButter
(With the rest)
"
You see my Octoling comrade, Fandubbing is dubbing using voice acting, and it can be a comic dub, animation dub, you name it. Me and Lulu do voice Fandubbing since we wanna be professional voice actors later in the future. I even have some of the ones we did on my phone if you wanna see." Andrew explains, bringing out his phone.
@Zerul @13thGalaxy @TACarbuncle @ThatSquidYouKnow

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He grabbed himself a couple more sweeter treats, setting them onto a plate and glanced around to see what was going on for the time being before humming as he returned back to the table where everyone else was gathered. He heard Andrew explain to Zerul about his fandubbing and tilted his head curiously as he went to sit down.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Some party this is, huh?" Galaxy piped up from beside Coerulus. "Not sure who planned this, but thankfully and also regrettably, it wasn't me." She sighed, leaning back in her chair. "It just doesn't seem like this party is something I'm gonna have a lot of fun with...I'm used to different kinds."

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He blinked as he looked to her. "Really? What are the kind of parties you'd go to?" he questioned, picking up a cookie from his plate to munch on.

@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Just...not good stuff." She shook her head, her eyes closed. "It's not pretty, seeing the things I saw. It changes ya. I mean...I don't know, Coer. Things are just...different here from the ones I've seen. And it's hard to get used to."

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Oh...I see." he hummed as he finished the cookie and dusted off his hands before reaching over, touching her arm lightly. "But don't worry, you're among friends and as long as you're having fun here, that's what matters most." he said, smiling a little.

@13thGalaxy

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Earlier...

It wasn't seen because of the mask he was wearing, but he raised an eyebrow when Galaxy thought he was hitting on her, "Messing around? Okay apparently I can't give an honest compliment and be taken seriously," he thought to himself. Zawlt then heard that small snicker from Andrew which discouraged him even more, "Ugh....this guy too?" he thought as he let out a sigh[cue anime sweat drop]. After everyone left him be he continued eating what he had, until he was finished. Despite all he ate he felt that he could get some more, but in the form of sweets. As he was heading for the food table again his phone rang, "Hello? ....uhh okay? I'll be right out, Dad," he said as he hung up. He then proceeded to leave the gymnasium to go meet with his father outside. @13thGalaxy @MacSmitty

Presently...

Zawlt was now re-entering the party room, but came there with something extra. On his back was now a very unique style of a sword, but it didn't have a strap or anything holding it onto his back. The sword was nearly as tall as he himself was and he wore it on his back effortlessly. There were also times where the eye on the sword blinked, but it was a rare occurrence when it did happen. Now in a much better mood that his costume was complete he once again went for the food table to find sweets. There was mostly candy given the whole Squid-O-Ween theme that was going on, but he saw some cookies there as well. He made himself a plate of candy and cookies and proceeded to look for another table to go to.

The Sword

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Andrew began to scroll through the fandub videos featuring him and Lucas. "Here's one that shows off me and Lucas going Super Saiyan." He chuckles while audio of the two brothers giving Kiai yells was heard at a reasonable level. "Oh, and here's that Yuri Squid thing we did," He mentions while audio of him, Lucas and another Inkling boy played spoke their lines based on the Inkling boy spectators.
@13thGalaxy @Coerulus @TACarbuncle @Zerul @ThatSquidYouKnow

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He smiled when he saw Galaxy being her usual self as Andrew played the audio of their fandubs, listening to them himself. "That's really cool. I wish I had that kind of talent but I do better with other things, though."

@13thGalaxy @MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Huh... Sounds interesting." Viola said, scratching her head before looking around a bit. "I think I'm gonna replenish my food as well." She said standing back up and moving over to the food table.

@MacSmitty

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival started cracking up. "Dude, you should totally put these on the internet" he told Andrew. "These are hilarious!"

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(With Others)
Andrew raised a green eyebrow at Galaxy's shout, before nodding in acknowledgement for some type of reference or joke she was making, hoping she wouldn't notice his confusion. "Glad you all seem to like them! We already put these fandubs on Internet, considering that's what other fandubbers do." He tells the whole group. "And Coerulus, that's your name right? With your voice, you can lend a hand if we do a dub involving younger siblings or a yaoi comic with a uke." He tells the young Inkling jokingly. @13thGalaxy @Coerulus @TACarbuncle @Zerul @ThatSquidYouKnow
(With Shizuka)
Lucas fumbled with his Inkbrush-Keyblade, before speaking to Shizuka again. "
Well... Once you put your weapon away somewhere safe, you can interact with the other students over there." He says pointing at the tablessing where everyone was at. "I'll see you at the table, later!" He says, heading to the table where everyone was at. @VeryButter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom