• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods in agreement. "Yea. if you want to add a third person i dont mind. the extra hands might be useful."

@Lydia

(I keep derpin. I make my post but i forget to tag and color the speach)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Okey dokey!" She said, and continued working on her design.

Touya started working out the subs and specials. It is going to have seekers and an inkzooka

@MacSmitty

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Seeing Lucas go back into his thoughts, she asked "so.. What Part of the project do you wanna work on? You seem a little uncomfortable about the assignment, so I want to give you freedom to do whatever you feel."

"This design seems good enough" he thought, looking over the blueprints. Then he turned to look at Katie and Lucas. "I hope Lucas is doin all right. He didn't seem to be too happy about the assignment"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola popped her head up and brought out a notepad. An idea had popped into her head and she quickly began to sketch it out. "Hmm....Don't know if I'll be able to make it though..." She said, to herself.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
The sky blue Inkling boy snapped out of his thoughts with a "Aha!".
"
How about we make the Inkbrush have a black and/or silver color palette? Then we can call it... 'Charged Inkbrush'.
@Quibblingsun86

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Oooh, that's good! I like the sound of that!" she said, pulling out some colored pencils and coloring in her design. "You, my sir, are a color pallete genius!"

"Better get back to work, they seem to be getting ahead of me" he said, overhearing there conversation and then pulling out some colored pencils.

@MacSmitty

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He continued to work, making more sketches and adding a little bit of the water lily motif to his designs. "But the question is what hasn't been done that wouldn't make the weapon seem too overpowered...we seem to have so few with the use of disruptors and ink mines..." he murmured to himself as he continued to work, humming a little.

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Um... Well we finished all the basic stuff, so I guess all we have to do is build it! But... I don't have the materials to do so with me at the moment..." She said, feeling like she let the team down a little bit

@MacSmitty

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Well...I have a basic idea of what I'd like to make," he said as he was writing down some notes, "building the thing and making it work though's an entirely different thing." After he had finished writing down his thought and how in his mind it would work he simply tucked the notes away in his backpack and went to watching the others until something different happened in the day.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(Not so much people coming on this thing huh?)
"Well, maybe we should ask to the teacher what we should do. I mean, we have all our stuff planned out..." Lucas tells Katie.
@Quibblingsun86

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Alright!" She said with a bright smile as she got up and walk to the teacher. "Um, Mr. Caballo, we've finished our design, but we don't have the materials to build it. What do we do?"

@Lydia

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul overhears Katie's question and walks over to her. "I have a sugestion. I frequent the junkyard and i notice so many weapons that are broken. im sure if you dig round a bit you will find all the pieces and materials needed to make your weapon design."
@Quibblingsun86

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
After going over a few more ideas and design drafts, he closed his notebook and hummed, ears perking when he heard Zerul mentioned the junkyard in finding pieces for their projects. "Guess I'll take a look around later. Better ask dad about what I would need for a Slosher..."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos had finished a sketch of his weapon. Though the only things that were keeping him were execution, and of course, making the darn thing. Hmm...how am I gonna make it work... He places a hand on his chin and then turns to the teacher to raise his hand. "Um...can we use outside assistance for our projects? Like asking Sheldon for help for example?"

@Lydia

Last edited:

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Oh, thank you!" She said nicely to zerul. "I'll be sure to go there and check it out!" She continued, as she walked back to her seat. Then she turned to Lucas and told him where zerul had said to look.

@Zerul @MacSmitty

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"Um.. He didn't specify. Let me go ask." She said, and walked over to zerul. "Um, hate to bother you, but you didn't specify the name and location of the junkyard." She said, trying to be as polite as possible.

@Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom