Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
After class was over he was also excited that school was done for the day. As he walked out of the classroom he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He looked around and didn't see an adult insight and pulled out his phone. He got a text message from his cousin saying she would be on her way to pick him up. Since it was a text he couldn't exactly turn her down right away since there was a chance she was already outside. He let out a sigh while putting his phone away. After that he begun heading towards his locker. On the way he noticed his other classmates and simply waved at them while passing by.

@MacSmitty @Lydia @13thGalaxy @Coerulus

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas briefly waved back at Zawlt as he left, and then turned back to Coerulus.
"Well since you already have Payge's number. I guess your already working towards having some friends." He tells Coerulus removing his arm from his upper body.
"
Tell you what. I'll give you some pointers about social life, while you give me future tips for Turf Wars for future references. How does that sound?"
@Coerulus @Zawlt

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"A-ah...well sure...I can give y-you some ideas..." he said softly, looking to Zawlt and nodded briefly before looking back to Lucas. "W-what do you want to know? A-also let's find a place to sit. My papa won't be here for a while." he added tentatively.

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"First thing I wanna know is how I can deal with roller users such as yourself." Lucas starts off, leading Coerulus to the school entrance, where there were benches to sit.
Lowering his voice to a whisper he says, "
Don't tell anyone else, but I've managed to sneak into Turf Wars a couple of times. I'm not suppose to because of my condition. I've nearly been splatted by roller users because of their tactics."
@Coerulus

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As all the students left, Viola included, Mr. Hoylei returned his attention to Zerul. "I'd like to reiterate, you are not in trouble Mr. Zerul. I simply wanted to apologize and explain myself." He said, taking a small cloth out and cleaning his glasses with it. "I created this lesson plan quite awhile ago, before I knew you would be in my class. In fact, I only learned about you a few days ago, when you kids got back from Camp. I thought it'd be good to teach you students about the various similarities and differences in our world, and our two races are similar enough that I thought it would be a good starting point."

He put his glasses back on and adjusted them. "I'm quite good at plans, but rather poor at back up plans. I hope we can put this aside, Mr. Zerul. I've at least learned your a passionate individual. That's a good trait. One I admire." He said, giving a small chuckle. "Anyway, you're free to go. Sorry for taking up your time with this." He said, opening a notebook and writing down in it.

Viola looked around at everyone talking and gave a sly grin when she heard Lydia express trouble in a costume. She ran up up to her and wrapped an arm around the green inkling and smiled. "Lydia! Have I got an amazing idea for a costume for you! You see, I got a great one in mind and I need someone to go in another to compliment it! And I think you'd be best!" She said before whispering her idea in Lydia's ear. As she finished, She let her friend go and stepped back. "You keep it in mind, okay! Give me a call if your up for it!" She said before heading down the hall.

As she did, she spotted someone that made her stop and watch, blinking. "Wait....Is that?" She said before running down. "Iro! Hey! What are you doing here?" She said, a big grin on her face as she approached the blue inkling.

[OOC: Sorry Silly, but I couldn't wait much longer. Would be unfair to Zerul. I'll just assume April left with everyone else. Plus, I had to introduce GBStep to the rp.]

@Zerul @silly979 @GBstep @Lydia

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul packed up his things as the teacher was talking surprised it was an apology more than anything. "its alright. i guess someone didn't want to make certain things public knowledge." He sighs and heads out the door unsure what to do now. As he was leaving he accidenlty bumps into Lydia without realizing it. "Ow...oh..Sorry Lydia. I wasn't playing attention."

@TACarbuncle @Lydia

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"O-oh. Well first thing is to know the different rollers and the powers behind each..." he began, moving to find a bench before sitting down and waited for Lucas to sit beside him.

@MacSmitty

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Like how the Krak-On's flick is more effective up-close and at close-mid range?" Galaxy leaned down, her arms on the back of the bench, seemingly coming out of nowhere. "And the Carbon is basically an insta-splat if you're right up against them, and the Dynamo scares the living daylights out of anyone? Also, hello again."

@Coerulus @MacSmitty

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos laid back on the bench, relieved it was the end of the day, but didn't want to move just yet. He looks at his phone, checking up things and whatnot and then looked to notice his fellow classmates interacting and stuff. Still tired and bored, he stretched out his arms and legs.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Coerulus yelped when Galaxy popped up behind them, nearly falling from the bench but took in a deep breath and tried to relax. "Y-yeah. Carbons are r-really quick...and can really h-hurt when they fling...but they can't run you over like the others..." he began. "And Dynamos are really s-scary because they are powerful...one flick can e-end you..." he continued, rubbing his arm. "But a good counter is using a s-shooter weapon...backing away from a oncoming roller w-while they're running a-at you can splat them..."

@MacSmitty @13thGalaxy

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
While it was supposed to be the first day of class, Iro was unable to enroll in time and had to rush in some final requirements that afternoon.

Earlier that day, Iro had just come back with his parents after a family vacation abroad. Initially it was only supposed to be a one week trip, one last getaway before school started. That was the plan until someone recognized who his father was and invited him to give a sudden talk about his work at the Squid Research Labs. His dad was able to pull a few strings thanks to his connections and had their departure date moved 4 days later than intended.

While Iro personally loved hearing about his dad's work, what he didn't appreciate was the sudden hassle of getting all his stuff for school ready. Adding to his stress was that this was a new school, and he didn't want to make bad first impressions. As soon as they got home, Iro rushed up to his room, reviewed the school's checklist one last time, got everything ready and made a mad dash towards Zapfish Academy.

Unfortunately for him, he had already missed first period by the time he got there. When he got to the admissions office he was advised that the earliest he can start schooling would be the next day since he was late in enrolling.

"Well guess I'm starting tomorrow"

Having just gotten out of the admissions office, Iro walked down the hall intending to stretch his legs a bit.

He was looking for the cafeteria when he heard a voice calling out to him.

Iro turned around and smiled when he saw a familiar face.

"Oh Viola! You're enrolled here too?"

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded. "Yeah.Dad got a new job offer, so we had to move. I live within walking distance." She said, a big grin on her face. "So how have you been? Doing well, I suppose?" She asked, her hands behind her head. "You missed a field trip to Camp Triggerfish." She informed him, letting out a sheepish giggle.

@GBstep

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
"Oh really? Guess I'll catch the trip next year if there's one." Iro snickered.

"Anyways are you free right now? I was looking for the caf. Haven't eaten anything since I got back in town this morning."

@TACarbuncle

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinked in surprise as Viola approached, seeming all to eager to help with her costume issue. She kept silent as she whispered her idea. After she finished, Lydia already had the gears in her mind turning as she starts figuring out how to make the costume "Hmm... I'll keep it in mind... I really like that, though." she says with a smile, watching Viola walk off... only for Zerul to bump into her. She lets out a small yelp as she stumbles back before looking to who bumped into her "O-oh. Hey, Zerul. Everything go okay with the new Professor, if you don't mind me asking?"

@TACarbuncle @Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Yea he told me that he wasn't aware of me being apart of the class roster until a few days ago which throws off his whole itinerary." He lets out a sigh showing his wavering faith.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Oof... yeah, that's... kinda bad if one student does that... hopefully he'll get better as time goes on, though." Lydia nods "Anyways... I might be spending a lot of time in the lab soon. I gotta work on my costume. You got any ideas on something you might wanna dress up as?" she asks, curious.

@Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Yeah sure. Most everyone is heading back home, but I think they'll have some extras. Follow me!" Viola said, heading down the hall until they reached a large, open room. "Here we go. The lunch squids are pretty nice. I'm sure they'll give you some." She said as she entered the room.

@GBstep

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul shakes his head. "no i do not...i...i dont know what Squid-o-ween is..." He stands there rubbing his arm and looking away clearly nervous.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Hmm..." Lydia thinks for a few moments "Sorry, guess I should've assumed that. Well, I'll tell you everything about it when we get home, and if you're interested... Viola gave me a really nice idea for a costume for myself, I could help you make another to go along with our theme if you want." she offered with a smile "Of course, I'll help you look up whatever you want about it before you say yes or no."

@Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom