• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blushes slightly, letting out a small chuckle and nods "Alright, let's see if I can get Viola to meet us there." she says, taking out her phone as she quickly puts in Viola's number, giving her a call as she starts walking to the mall. She kept silent as she listened for Viola to pick up.

@Zerul @TACarbuncle

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul stayed quiet but went through some websites on his phone as he followed Lydia. he was looking through various things still trying to get familure with Inkling culture and other things.

@Lydia

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Take care on your way home." Bastion called out to Sean as he left the classroom.

"Hm....Well...." Viola started to speak when her phone started to go off. "Oh! One second!" She said, taking her phone out of the bag and answering it. "Hello? Oh! Lydia! What's up?" She said to her green friend on the other end

@GBstep @Templar @Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Hey, I'm gonna be going along with your theme with costumes, and Zerul might be interested in joining in. We were gonna head to the mall to get some supplies, then back to my house to get to work. We were curious if you wanted to meet up with us." Lydia offered.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"That's great!" Viola said, unable to hide her excitement. She looked over to Iro and an idea popped into her head."Hey! Mind if I bring a friend with me? He'll be in our class and could use a costume idea as well!" She said, giving a playful wink to Iro.

@Lydia @GBstep

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean just walked down the corridor silently with his eyes closed thinking casual nothings until he was outside the school without hearing his teacher's goodbye. When he was out the building his subconscious viligance activated, which lead him to notice a blue inkling sitting on a bench. Sean instantly recognised him as Chaos, since they have been in the same class for the whole year, even though Chaos might not recognise the usually silent Sean. He didn't tend to approach any of the students at Zapfish Academy, but seeing the guy on his own and the fact Chaos slept through the whole class lead Sean to walk up to him and standing side on to him beside the bench.

"Chaos... Did you sleep yesterday?" Sean used the time for Chaos to answer the question to take off his headphones and hoodie, to give Chaos half a chance to recognise him, but again, unlikely he would.

@Chaos_Knight

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia shrugged... not that Viola could actually see it "Sure, if your friend is up for it." she replies as she starts pondering who she would be bringing along. Out of all the students she knew of, the most likely she thought of was probably Chaos... but he seemed somewhat off today, so he probably wouldn't be up for it.

@TACarbuncle

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked up at the mysterious inkling and stared at him for a brief moment, trying to recognize him. "Um...Sean, was it..?" But alas, his memory of him was a bit of a blur. Usually whenever he sits in the back, he takes the time to know who his classmates were. "Yeah, I'm fine. I never do get enough sleep." He answered.

@Templar

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean nodded to Chaos, somewhat impressed he remembered his name, since even his teacher didn't even notice his presense in class that day. "That's the name. Fair play there, though its probably not the easiest trying to pick up what teach' is saying when you got your head to the desk 24/7." Sean just looked to the sky while he was talking with his arms crossed.

@Chaos_Knight

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Alright then! We'll meet you there soon!" Viola said, hanging up and smiling. "You're problem is solved, Iro! Not only do you have a way to look for ideas, but you get to meet two of your classmates and my friends!" She said, grinning. "It's win/win!"

@GBstep

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia hanged up at the same time and turned to Zerul "Well, looks like we got a fourth coming with us. Come on, let's get moving." She says, smiling.

@Zerul

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, who had been waiting by the gate for his brother watched Galaxy and Coerulus, and had to hold the gates bars in order to not completely fall to the ground laughing.
"Dude, what's so funny?" His brother, Andrew had asked, running up to him.
"
Heh. Nothing. Come on, lets go."
@Coerulus @13thGalaxy

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Well it seemed like your first day went well, squiddie." The marigold inkling spoke. (ooc: small trait for Coeurlus' family spoiler tag unlocked. Way to go, Galaxy~). "It did. I was still a little scared...but then the others began to talk to me a little...and they were really nice." he replied. "Good, good. That's what I want to hear." he spoke as they reached the station. "Seriously, squirt, you sure she isn't your new girlfriend? I think that blown kiss says otherwise~" The dark blue inkling spoke with a grin. "No! She prolly did it to tease me a little since you said something!" he whined as he whacked the other with his sleeve. "Kaiyo, will you behave?" The marigold spoke as the train arrived. "Aww, c'mon! I was just teasin' too!" Kaiyo simpered with a pout. "Oh, papa, I have a question." Coerulus spoke up and he looked to him.

"Yes?"

"The academy is having a costume contest for Squid-o-ween...can...can you help me plan something?"
he asked softly. "A social gathering and you're not scared. My little squiddie is growing up. Of course I'll help." he replied before the three stepped onto the train, showing their passes before sitting down to head home to Flounder Heights.

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Sounds good to me, but we do need to hurry the train could leave any minute and it will be another 20 minutes or so before the next one." Zerul looks over at the station and sees it had already arrived and rushes towards it.

@Lydia

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
"Oh okay then" Iro said, with a hint of reluctance in his voice. He still was a bit nervous about what Viola's plans for him were but meeting two of his new classmates sounds like a step in the right direction. Plus it'll be easier to meet new people if he was with someone he already knew.

After cleaning up and throwing his waste in the trash, the two walked out of the cafeteria.

"So where are we headed off to?" He asked.

@TACarbuncle

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Meh, I tend to get distracted with things easily anyway." Chaos said as he stretched his arms and crossed them behind his head. "So Squid-o-ween.." He said trying to change the subject. "Haven't done that in awhile.."

@Templar

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas immediately snorted. "Yeah! The look on his face was priceless! And 'Coer'? you already gave him a nickname even though you just met?" He asked Galaxy.
Andrew turned to him, then Galaxy confused then eventually put the pieces together. "
Letting someone else mess with the new students before you? That's not like you Lucas." He comments. "Uh... she's a classmate in your period right?"
@13thGalaxy

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Sean didn't say anything to Chaos' first reply, as he didn't feel the need to press the issue any further, since chances are the only reaction he'd get is negative. So instead he answered to what Chaos said next. "I ain't done it myself, mostly since I couldn't see a reason to put money towards the costume but... I do have the time this year, so I decided to help the staff in the back. Most people seem to like it, so I thought why not?"

@Chaos_Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom