• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Back to School

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
While drinking their sodas, Lucas and Andrew talked about fandubs again. "Why didn't you show them some of our more serious ones? You could of showed off what we're capable of doing." Lucas starts while fumbling with his his Santa hat. "LuLu, they were some examples of what we've done, and some of those fandubs were long..." Andrew responds after sipping his drink. A moment of silence passes as they ate the cookies Coerulus gave to them earlier, before Lucas speaks again.
"
Andrew. Do you think we should consider doing live-action acting?" Andrew tilted his head at the question, a bit confused on why Lucas brought it up. "I dunno, maybe, I mean, we have the looks, and the acting skills, but what makes you wanna do that?" He says. "Well, it's just an idea I had incase we don't get into the voice acting business easy." He says hesitantly.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul gets up to refill his drink still unsure about joining in dancing as he knew nothing of it. but he didn't mind he was still having some fun just being there.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola soon finished the cookies she was given, a content smile on her face as she looked over to Zerul. She bound over to him and took his hands. "Come on, Lazybones! Join the dancing!" She said, trying to pull him to the dance floor.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul barely had time to put his drink down before Viola dragged him to the dance floor. "Um...i dont know how to dance."

@TACarbuncle

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He looked over to Zawlt after a moment and tilted his head. "Everything ok? I hope they aren't bad or not to your liking." he said softly, worried that the other may not like them.

@Zawlt

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew both stared at Zerul being dragged by Viola, and heard his admitting about not being able to dance. "He seems to have hard time fitting in." Andrew commented. "Well yeah, it's been a month or so since he's been here." Lucas replied. Sipping on their sodas, Andrew brings up another topic. "Say Lucas. I heard Zerul and Gal talking about some type of outburst in class. Do you know what happened?" He whispered. "Well you see, Gal over there," Lucas whispers back while gesturing in her direction, "-said something about the Great Turf War. Then Zerul got really Inked off. He got really mad about the fact that we deemed the Agents who took back the things as heroes while leaving the Octolings to rot and die in... wherever they were." Andrew frowned at this. "He's mad... that the Agents took back something that the Octolings stole? Something that most people would do in order to get back things essential to lifestyles or important to them? That's a case of Moral Myopia right there." He whispered/commented, looking at Zerul. "Yeah, well let's not continue to talk about it, you know how serious people can take social justice." Lucas says, causing his brother to nod, while sipping his drink.
@Zerul @13thGalaxy

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola just giggled. "And you think I do? I just move to the music! Let it take over and do what you want! You can't look anymore ridiculous than me!" She said, chuckling as she danced next to him.

@Zerul

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy noticed Lucas motioning over to her. Curious at to why, she walked over, drink in hand. "You rang? Maybe? I saw you motioning to me, Lucas." She said, her usual joking tone shining through.

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Huh? Oh Hi Gal." Lucas says while Andrew responds with a wave. "While we weren't calling you. We were speaking about you. Which explains the gesture."
@13thGalaxy

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Bingo!" Viola said, cheering her octo friend on as she danced along with him. "See? It's fun!"

@Zerul

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Ah, right." She nodded. "I saw you guys looking at Zerul earlier...I'm assuming you were talking about the indicent between me and him a while ago?" She asked, idly twirling her Luna Blaster Neo around her finger.

@MacSmitty

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
"Well better late than never"

Iro nervously checked himself one final time. He still wasn't totally comfortable with what Viola picked out for him.

"Of all the characters, it had to be Mettaton" he grumbled.

Just in case anything went wrong with the costume though, he made sure to have a plan B.

Said plan was safely tucked in his backpack.

"C'mon Iro you can do this. It's just for one night."

With one last breath to psyche himself up, he opened the doors and went inside.

"Wow there's a lot more people here than I expected." He said to himself.

"I wonder where the others are..."

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew nearly did a visible double take at Galaxy's on point guess. BUSTED! The two thought. Putting their one of their arms on their sides and the other arm on the side of their heads, they looked sideways, looking really guilty and suspicious.
"No... We weren't talking about you and him..." The two said in unison.
@13thGalaxy

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As Viola danced around, she soon spotted Iro in the doorway. "Hey! He finally made it!" She said, running over to greet him. She stopped and looked him over, her face turning red as she fought to hold in some giggles. "You look good, Iro." She said, a big grin on her face.

@GBstep

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sees Viola dart off to meet the new person in the doorway. he keep dancing as he was starting to get less nervous about this event.

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
When he saw Viola run off to greet someone else, he decided to get up and join Zerul. "I'm happy to see you enjoying yourself, Zerul." he said, smiling softly, swaying to the music a little.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul blushes a bit. "yea...im having what you all call fun...but im still not sure what this Squid-o-ween is fully about."

@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"Well that would be more of an experience as we would go out and get candy and treats from other inklings from their houses dressed up just like this. But we have this instead which is just as good cause you get to be with friends and have fun too. And this way you're in a more comfortable setting." he explained.

@Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom