• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Back to School

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Uh huh.." Gal frowned a little. "Sure..you know, guys, if you were, I'm not upset. I just said that the Great Turf War was non-sensical. Inklings and Octolings should've just talked it out and calmly plotted who got what. That way we'd have two prospering races instead of one feeling like it's not welcome.." She looked back over to Zerul with a sad look before looking to the ground.

@MacSmitty @Zerul

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
"And I have you to thank for that." He said dryly, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Seeing Viola evidently holding herself from laughing didn't make him feel any better about his costume.

Sighing in defeat, he turned back to the girl "So now that we got that out of the way, how's the party so far?"

@TACarbuncle

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew both gave a sigh of relief when they heard that Galaxy wasn't mad, following with her explanation. Noticing that Galaxy was looking at Zerul, Lucas decided to add his $0.02. "If you ask me, I think Zerul thinks he doesn't belong here. He's been pretty silent most of the time,and Coerulus's first impression of the guy along that Great Turf War thing didn't help much either. He didn't even come join us without encouragement from Lydia and Viola. I think he's lonely."
The two brothers decided to put their hands on Galaxy's shoulders in a comforting way when they saw the sad look on her face.
"
You know... I think Zerul needs another Octoling to talk to. Maybe that would make him more cheerful. Andrew said thoughtfully.
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy looked up, the gears in her head very clearly whirring. "Boys.." She glanced back at them. "You've both just given me a brilliant idea." She smirked a devious smirk and grabbed them, dragging them to the side. "Okay, listen. What you two said gives me an absolutely brilliant idea." She repeated the brilliant idea part. "So..Zerul feels out of place because he's one of the few, if not only, Octolings around. But what if..I used one of you two, or I had two to help me..we changed one of our appearances to be an Octoling? If we pull it off...maybe he'll be happy."

@MacSmitty

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul stops dancing and walks over to his drink. He watches the other dance for a bit as he collected his thoughts.

(Galaxy you best play this your best. because if this plan backfires...who knows what might happen XP)

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"So far, it's been really good! Zerul's over on the dance-" She said, looking over and seeing he went to get a drink. "He was on the dance floor." She said, scratching her head and giggling a little nervously.

@GBstep

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew were instantly regretting commenting on Zerul's issue when they heard her plan. So naturally they tried to talk her out of it.
"I don't know... Where are we gonna find a replica of an Octoling tentacle head?" Was Andrew's response.
"
Forget that! What if we get in trouble because of us appropriating Octoling culture?!" Was Lucas's panic-filled response.
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Gal didn't respond so much to Andrew's statement as she did to Lucas's. Her eyebrow nearly crashed through the roof to his statement. "Lucas, have you been on that one site all those annoying squids are from? Something with a T? I don't remember."

@MacSmitty

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt didn't give a verbal answer to Coer when he asked. He slowly turned to him and nodded slowly then rapidly. After that he suddenly yanked his head up tossing the cookie in the air, and he then caught the entire thing in his mouth. When he was finished with the cookie he looked over to Coer again, "Have you ever been so happy that you can't help but cry?" he asked, "cause that was how I felt about the cookie."

After saying that he decided to hold off on finishing his snacks to watch them all dance out there.

@Coerulus

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas put his one of his arms on his hat and another on his side looking away from Galaxy. "Well... Yes. Me and Andrew have an account on that site to show off our voice work, but that's not the point!" He says turning back to her.
"
How exactly are we gonna pull this off? We don't exactly have the same tentacles, teeth, and skin color as the Octolings." Andrew chimed in.
@13thGalaxy

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew looked at Galaxy, then stared at each other for a long while. If one watched them, it would look like they were having a staring contest. Finally, Lucas spoke. "Sure, we're in."
"
Wait we are?!" Came Andrew's remark.
"
Yeah, we can get our hands on some of the supplies needed to pull off a convincing cover-up. And then boom. It'll work." Lucas reassures his brother.
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Gal immediately perked up from hearing that, smiling evilly. "Thank you, guys. I just happen to have my stash of...personal beauty items stowed away in school. Don't question it. I'll be right back. This'll be a good start." With that, she ran off, disappearing into the halls for a moment.

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew both gave Galaxy a "wut" face at the fact that Galaxy had been keeping beauty items at the school for some unknown reason. They also shivered at the evil smile she also gave before running off. Now alone, the brothers sat at a new table, with an expression that would be a mix of annoyance, fear, and questioning.
"Lulu?"
"
Yes?"
"
You just ****ed up big time. This is gonna suck harder than Kirby does. And I don't wanna get out of this cool outfit so soon!" He said while doing some fake crying noises.
Sighing Lucas pats his brothers back while saying, "
Yeah I know. Once this is over, let's get back at her for real this time!"
@13thGalaxy

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Hey Zerul!" Viola said, waving to him. "Taking a break from dancing?" She asked, picking up a snack from the nearby table.

@Zerul @GBstep

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Yea. im actually starting to have some fun." He gives a big smile to Viola. "Thank you for helping me out."

@TACarbuncle

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
After some time, he moved from the floor, taking a seat at an empty table and pulled out a separate bag of cookies made for him and opened it, munching on them as he looked around quietly, seeing how everyone was beginning to enjoy themselves.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
After a few minutes, Gal returned with a small bag. "Alright. Now. One of you has to be willing to have their face drawn on." She looked between the two, her face neutral.

@MacSmitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom