• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy: Back to School

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Got it..." Was Andrew's reply, before holding still. @13thGalaxy
(With Lucas)
"
Uh... maybe your sister took it out of context, maybe she thought you were insulting her." Lucas told Touya. "Oh, this girl here is Shizuka." He says, seeing her wave at him and Touya.
@VeryButter @Quibblingsun86

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Touya turns to Shizuka and smiles "nice to meet you Shizuka, I'm touya." He looks down at the drawing on the white board " wow! That drawing's incredible! Your one talented artist!"Turns to Lucas "btw, do you know any good places to sleep at this school, because I can't apologize to Katie tonight, she's still to steamed, So I have to sleep here."

@MacSmitty @VeryButter
((Srry if it sound like I'm ignoring Shizuka, it's just that typing two two people at once is hard:confused:))

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Well you can try the teachers lounge- WHAT?!" Lucas said in realization about what Touya said. "Whoa there. You shouldn't be staying in a school as a hotel of some sort, you have your home for that. Your sister can't just kick you out because of what you said!" He says more quietly.
@Quibblingsun86

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
"I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine. I can sleep anywhere, considering I lived in a dumpster for half my life. The teacher's won't even know I'm there. Besides, I'm no match for my sister when she's angry. No one is..."

@MacSmitty

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Gal quickly went to work, using her stuff, making sure to pay attention to every little detail possible. After a good 10 or so minutes, Gal pulled back, fishing a mirror out of her bag. "Annnnd..done. What do you think?" She asked, holding up the mirror to Lucas, his face now looking almost exactly like an Octoling's.

@MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(With Lucas)
Lucas didn't say reply to Touya right away, immediately processing his survival methods. Closing his left visible eye, Lucas gave out a sigh. "...If thats how you feel, then I won't stop you." He starts. "But you can't keep this up. Your letting your sister control your life, and if you don't stand up for yourself, who knows how far she'll go than just kicking you out of your and her shelter? Anyway, enjoy the party." He said, walking away. @Quibblingsun86
(With Andrew)
"
Huh. I don't look all that bad. But what are we gonna do about our ears?" Andrew asked, pointing at his point elf like ears. "Oh, and we probably should do my right arm too." He says, looking at his regular skin colored arm. @13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
She nodded, getting down on one knee and taking care of blending his arm in with the rest of his..disguise of shorts. "I have a spare set of headphones in my locker. Maybe you can cover your ears with them?"

@MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola stretched as she let out a yawn. The night was beginning to get to her as she leaned back in her chair. "Yes. He's based on the main character. " She said to Terence as she looked to her friend. "Me and Lydia are going to try and get him to play the game." She said with a giggle.

@Rustic @Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul rubs the back of his head kinda embarrased that he doesn't even know what the charecter was. "What Viola said. i haven't played the game yet."
@TACarbuncle @Rustic @GBstep

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Andrew stared at Galaxy's getup, analyzing the purple skin she put on herself. "It might be enough to fool Zerul and the others." Was his final thought.
Meanwhile, Lucas went back to the table where he, Galaxy and Andrew were, only to not find them. Feeling a sense of dread of the new plan being found out he starts to look for the two Inklings.
"
Guy's! Guy's! Are you around?" came Lucas's hushed whispers.
@13thGalaxy

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Touya walked over to a trash can and layed down next to it. "Just like old times..." Starts to snore loudly

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Soon, the night would start to grow late. As it did, Mr. Hoylei would walk up to the DJ and ask if he could borrow the mic. "Well, I'm sorry to interrupt, but as the hour grows late, we must close things up and start heading home." he said, looking over the crowd. "I know we've all had a lot of fun, but the night must come to an end."

Viola pouted a little but shrugged, as she was getting tired as well. "Well, this was fun, but I think it's bedtime." She said, scratching her head.

@MacSmitty @Zerul @Lydia @13thGalaxy @GBstep @Quibblingsun86 @VeryButter @Chaos_Knight @Zawlt @Rustic @Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
He glanced up when he heard the announcement and nodded. "Then daddy should be on his way then..." he hummed to himself, reaching into his other sleeve to grab his phone to call him. "Daddy? You on your way? Ok...yes, I had lots of fun...everyone's costumes looked great." he said, smiling softly. "Ok...I'll see you soon. Bye." Hanging up, he went to stand, taking the last little bit of his cookies he had in the bag before heading for the door to watch for when his father arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom